Crisis Core Nibelheim Incident

Eacho

Gil
Both Zack and Cloud gets struck pretty hard by Sephiroth during the Nibelheim incident, as we all know.
But how long do they actually stay unconcious? The letter Zack finds (written by Aerith) says that she hasn't heard a word from him in 5 years, and in FFVII they talk about what happened in Nibelheim 5 years ago.
Do they stay unconcious for 5 years, or does my mind suffer from mako addiction?

I believe they're unconscious for five years, not sure though. :/

I think they were unconscious for five years or at least they were kept in a unconscious like state while Hojo was doing experiments on them. When they get out of the mansion Zack can't believe the town is rebuilt and when Zack dies Cloud continues onto Midgar and makes it to Sector 7 where Tifa find him with still some Mako poisoning in his system and that starts the events of VII even in VII they recall the events in Nibelheim happened five years ago.

I think Hojo put them to sleep to do experiments but they were still awake most of the time as there is writing scratched into one of the mako tanks that says feeding time that when we escape so I don't think Zack and Cloud knew they were captive for five years.

Back