favourite character?

sephiroth24300

ON YOUR KNEES! I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.-
Gil
who is your favourite character to play as in this game? mine is, of course, sephiroth. he is probobly the fastest character in the game and his attacks are wicked cool, like meteor, and his limit supernova. hey does anyone think that sephiroth should just destroy chaos and take his place already? they are both gods, but sephiroth is the more powerful and definitly the more cooler god. he would be a much better god of discord than chaos. anyone agree?

I just feel tempted to clairify Sephiroth is indeed NOT a god. Hes able to manipulate Jenova cells but its never,to my knowledge, been stated anywhere thet he is a god in any way. I have read he ascended to a new level of existence but I havent read he is indeed a god even though he may have wanted to be one.
He is,befor Auron, my first fave charecter even so I like him as is. Changing him in to Chaos,for Dissidia, simply would ruin it for me. Each charecter has there place in my mind,and frankly I like his looks as is...id hate for him to look all demony because it seems a running trend to make "chaos" like charecters in to some form of ugly
~but my favorite charecter is Bartz thus far I havent played them all yet but thus far I enjoy playing as him most,I have an easier time brave breaking and getting items with him more than the others in time this may change...

im currently using zidiane due to his fast speed and it also funny beating people up as a mon.....genome

My favorite character to play would be Jecht. mostly because he's easy for me to play with and i love bashing people onto the ground that always makes me smile ^_^

Sephiroth all the way! <3
It's more that I have the most practice with him than any other character, though, as I have a slight obsession with him...

Terra.

Ever the first screen of Terra in the original Dissidia I fell in love :pandalove:(despite the fact that I've never played Final Fantasy VI
)

My all time favorite to use is Judge Gabranth, with a great EX build he's a beast xD I never lost against my friend when i use Gabranth lol

who is your favourite character to play as in this game? mine is, of course, sephiroth. he is probobly the fastest character in the game and his attacks are wicked cool, like meteor, and his limit supernova. hey does anyone think that sephiroth should just destroy chaos and take his place already? they are both gods, but sephiroth is the more powerful and definitly the more cooler god. he would be a much better god of discord than chaos. anyone agree?

He's not the fastest, he's actually quite slow compared to Onion Knight and Zidane. Sephiroth's main strong points are his "melee range" and his combo speed.

My favorate character would have to be either Squall or Zidane. Not only does Squall look awesome but i always loved his Gunblade, and his EX limit is epic!

Zidane is super fast and i haven't lost a singly fight with him yet! Also, i can easily pull off chain attacks with him, compared to the other characters.

Zidane for me, He's really fast and just fun to use, the only one I bothered to level to 100

I usually alternate between Kuja and Tidus.

Kuja, mainly because he's my favorite villain. Also, I love hovering about the stage tossing magic attacks from a distance, then closing in with a HP move. My only issue is that the game slows down alot when using him in ad-hoc mode.

I like Tidus for his moveset. I love how nearly all of his moves implement some sort of dodge maneuver.

I really enjoy Exdeath. Mighty Glacier is one of my favourite fighting game character tropes, and Exdeath certainly fits the bill. He's slow as a glacier, but once he gets going there's just no stopping him.

I'm also a huge fan of Warrior of Light, but I can't seem to get my skill level up with him. I try and try, but his moveset is just too awkward for me to get any quality hits in on other characters...

I haven't even unlocked them all yet, but I really like Cecil and Zidane so far. Cecil being so versatile, and Zidane for his air superiority and ability to rock hard in close :)

Of course once I practice with some Chaos sided folk, that could change.

It's a tough choice for me because after i beat it I started playing online, and i always played my friends, i knew how they played and I used other characters to counteract theirs mostly Cloud, Sephioroth, and Squall

I personally favour Cecil. His moveset is just pure win.

However, my most used is still Cloud, seeing as I can't be bothered to deal with blocking XD

However, in Duodecim, Lightning has taken my favour so far. She just balances properly ^_^

Note, I like characters through experience, not by jumping on the bandwagons.

Nope. He's actually really slow. Cecil, Zidane, Onion Knight, Terra, Tidus, Bartz, Kuja & WoL are all faster than him.
He seems uber, yes, and his range is massive, his EX Burst, Supernova, is pretty powerful, but yet, Cloud outranks him in move potency & damage imo.

Sephiroth wasn't a god. Kefka wasn't a god either, but he was closer to it than Sephiroth was. Chaos, technically, isn't a god either, but Dissidia says he is. Not to mention that Chaos was THE FF god. No, Sephiroth would be killed should he be a god. His character doesn't need more overpowering as it is.

Same here

for me its the almighty Sephiroth as well.

although lately i've been using cloud and (yes i know its strange) Zidane.

the reason ive been using zidane is quite simple. he's fast and his limit break actually kicks a**.

I really don't advocate using NeoExdeth ever, because his speed really sucks (although his attacks are wicked powerfull:holyshit:)

Hero- Tidus
Villain- Golbez

This is however temporary since I haven't played 012 yet.

I like using Firion, Terra, and Onion Knight the most. Firion was the first character I ever played as, so it was really easy to master him, he's a beast. :XD: I liked using Terra because her magic moves are just so cool and powerful too, her and Firion are both lvl 100 for me. And Onion Knight because of all his stringing combos! You could kill your opponent before they even get a chance to press a single button :P

Back