favourite character?

Cloud is definitely my favorite! I've never lost a match when i use him.
Rly likes his strong attacks.
and cuz i LOVE the Compilation of FFVII.

and i like terra i bitt 2, cuz of her magic.

Im more of a Squall Fan,Cloud was fun at first but his attacks are way too slow so I defaulted to Squall since he has better faster short/mid range attacks

My Favorites for the whole game are..

1.Squall
2.Warrior of Light
3.Sephiroth
4.Terra
5.Cloud

Mostly use Squall when I fight though the others are kinda gimmik charas

I like to use Cloud the most started playing with him so I got use to his speed and attacks really quickly but other than that I usually change between Squall and Sephiroth because I like the two characters. I haven't really used the other characters as much as I am not familiar with their fighting styles yet but I am trying out different characters to see if I can find any different ones that I might like

For me its squall because he is very quick and easy to use in battle I also like using garanarth (ff12) because i liked the way he charges up his ex and then you can own him with bravery attacks in ex mode :p i enjoy tidus as well because I like dodging and tidus moves are dodging and attacking which makes him much easier to use :D

For me it's Spehiroth, he has some awesome moves being quick and powerful. However Garland is a close second cause his always been one of my fav Final Fantasy villians and I think his been shown great in this game despite not being in FFI for very long.

I like using Cecil! Cause it's so awesome when he switches his class in a middle of a combo!
Also cause i'm a FF IV Fan!
I also prefer to use his dark knight rather than the paladin!

In the First Dissdia game My Favorite character to play with is Cloud, funny Im not a cloud fan a all and I dont hate him but he's the easiest to play with for me. when I got 012 My new fave is hard to decide cause its either lighting or Tifa, for the most part it was lighting (my first to reach lv 100) I loved spamming her scene drive attack. However once I started maxing out Tifa I neglected lighting and really love Tifa now so I can't decide between the 2. I dont know :X

hey does anyone think that sephiroth should just destroy chaos and take his place already?

Oh yes. I agree. I'm waiting for that to happen (not really although it would be cool if it did).

Sephiroth definitely is the best character to play. I would have liked if he had a BP to HP attack (kinda like Cloud's).

For Dissidia 012 I use Vaan because of he has both good air based and ground based attacks also he has good combos

For Dissidia original one I would use tidus because he is fast and has good moves.

She's not playable, but...obviously Aerith.

She's pure, innocent, kind, gentle, intelligent, mysterious, and beautiful. What can you not love about her?

My favorite character is onion knight. I really like his comet and firaga moves and
i like his bravery attacks . Also his agility

i usually use cloud...though i don't like him at all XD but i just can't block :| so i keep attacking with omnislash version 5...even chaos gets a bravery break with it XD
but i just can't finish feral chaos off
my 2nd choice is WoL....he is damn cool...well not really...but his attacks are...specially bitter end...i love the way he does that sword play...

and ...i also agree that sephiroth should kick chaos outta his thorn and become the god of that world himself... i m even listening to one winged angel right now XD

Dissidia 012 i use Lightning. I like her moveset the best.

The first Dissidia would be Terra.

Cloud mainly for the aesthetic of jumping around with a ridiculously oversized sword. I like trying to re-enact advent children scenes -_- I still haven't finished duodecim on my psp yet...I should get back to it really :|

In my honest opinion, I love using Ultimecia and the Warrior of Light. However, Lightning also strikes my fancy as well.

After putting in a few hours with each character in Duodecim, I'd say I'm really loving Tifa. Those feints are just ridiculous and even though the CPU is harder to trick than human players, I can still catch it off guard more often than not. Cloud is still my highest ranked guy, but his equipment and accessories didn't carry over from Dissidia so he's usually outmatched. I love his buffs in this game, though. Skill-wise, I'd say Cloud is easily still my best guy due to the variability of his moveset and his improved quickness. Tifa, on the other hand, is the most fun character for me to play with.

Honorable mention goes to Golbez.

Back