Crisis Core genesis "BROTHER"???

sephiroth24300

ON YOUR KNEES! I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.-
Gil
what happened to genesis at the end of the game, does anyone know? who were those two guys in black that dragged him off? and what did they mean when they said "the subject is to become our brother"? does anyone know?

SPOILERIFIC

The two guys who appeared and took Genesis away were Nero and Weiss. They're part of the Tsviets in DoC. My mind is pretty hazy on what they're all about, but Genesis has some deep ties to their group, Jenova cells included. But the same thing sort of happens at the end of DoC, when Genesis awakens, finds Weiss and carries him off in the same fashion that they did with him. I think Genesis was asleep for most of DoC until the end of the whole Omega Weapon thing happening.. then he awoke.

SOMEONE HELP, I WASN'T VERY CLEAR. >.<

The two guys are Weiss and Nero. They later appear in DoC. They called Genesis brother cuz.. Probably the same problem as Cloud-Kadaj-Loz-Yazoo. Remember they refer Cloud as 'nii-san'? XD That's what I catch when I played the game

AHEM!

Those two gentlemen, as stated above, are Nero and Weiss, the more or less leaders of a group known as the Tsviets. They were an underground version of SOLDIER, formed under orders from Shin-ra's former president, (Rufus's father). They are like the Black Ops of SOLDIER, and were more dangerous, or were to become more dangerous given time. Anyway, they called Genesis "Brother" because they were spliced with his genes which gives them his power. They wanted Genesis to join them in their cause, but he refused them and went into a deep slumber which he awakens from at the end of DoC to carry off Weiss to some unknown area.

There is more, but I can't remember....:mokken:

Back