What are the chances...

Dishy

Blue Mage
Gil
Of Phineas and Ferb appearing in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
:mokken:

Dr Doofenschmirz would create some ridiculous contraption (ending in "-inator"), would inadvertently create or summon Heartless, and set them loose upon the Tri-State area.
Of course, then Perry the Platypus would be called onto the scene, and that's where Sora and the team fit in.
(Perry being the alternate party member to replace that irritating bag of shite, Donald Duck :rage:).

I would totally buy the game. :mokken:

Just no fucking Hannah Montana, please. :rage:

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts:_Sora_Florida_Meets_Hannah_Montana

This thread seems spammy anyway so does how relevant my post is really matter? :hmmm:

Oh that's just too funny not to get angry :lew:. but still, whoever made that entry on khwikia should die :rage:

As for relevance to thread, I do believe that putting Phinieas and Ferb might actually be a good idea. I'm not really educated of the show tbh, but i do think it would provide a good laugh or two for us players. :lew:

I don't know what to think of this idea. I guess it would be okay, though it wouldn't help the "Kingdom Hearts is childish" argument. Then again, putting Pooh and friends in the game didn't help that argument either. Anyway, I guess it would be cool to fight Dr. however the fuck you spell his name. LOL XD seeing Agent P. would be hella dope. But still, I don't think it's very likely.

I agree that it would be cool to see Agent P. and Dr. Doofenshmirtz make cameo appearances (as a quick fight against Dr. D., with help from Perry, for example), I can't imagine a Tri-State Area WORLD working in KH. It just wouldn't fit in with the other worlds. They could use the "-inator creates heartless" plot point, but with the -inator opening a Dark Corridor instead, thus allowing Dr. D. access to the other worlds. But either way, it would be AWESOME to see those two in KH.

I'm not too familiar with that show, but did they ever battle some evil entity?

Well, I guess they COULD be the breather world, I guess? :hmmm:

Back