Advent Children Did anyone else miss the yellow flowers part at the very very end of FFACC?

Lovelover

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Oh my gosh I can't believe I missed this part!
I had seen AC several times on the DVD version, but a little bit after that I got my hands on the blu ray Complete version. I had watched it through past the credits a couple times on the regular DVD version but never went past the ending credits any of the times I saw it on the Complete version.

There's this little snippet involving yellow flowers. It's really small but I don't want to spoil it if anyone else hasn't seen it so I'll leave it at that.

I am SO surprised I totally didn't see this!! Just curious if anyone else missed it?

Last edited:
Would you perhaps be referring to the flowers on a desk in front of a picture of the whole crew at the end of the credits? Yes, that's fairly well known, though it's easy to miss since many do not watch credits all the way through. Can't blame 'em either -- this movie has got some darn long credits. :hmmm:

Yes, but in the Complete version there's more after that flowers in front of the picture scene! It makes sense now but it never occured to me they would add something at the very end! :-)

Im likely to never bother with ACC, is there a link or anything available? :mokken:

Back