FFF RPG active?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phase Delta

I blame Stosh...
Gil
I couldn't find a general forum in the RPG section (maybe I'm just blind), but can anyone tell me how active the RPG is? Obviously I havn't reached the post limit to play it yet, and I'd quite like to know if it's used often or not, as if it is I would be quite interested in playing it!

Thanks in advance.

It has periods where it is fairly active, especially after new areas get released (usually...), and having one more player active in it couldn't hurt it's activity level. :monster:

Myself being an RPG Director, working on it along with three others of my status, I can say that it is always nice to see some players into the RPG, playing it actively, a lot of time is put into it so there is definitely a fair bit of content in the RPG Inferno to enjoy.

You're very close to 25 posts, and once you are there, I hope you will check out the RPG, and that you find it enjoyable. ^_^ I think I maybe used RPG one or two times more than I could have, I just like saying that. >.>

The RPG is very active at the moment since there are new areas opened. You will defently will enjoy it alot. There tons of areas that you have to go through since you are a new member, so you will enjoy it alot.

As Crimson Wolf said, it tends to be more active when new areas are released, there are now two new RPG Directors (myself and another) so there are now more of us to work on updates, and we hope people are pleased with the outcomes when they are released.

New areas have recently been released anyway but you'll have to work to get there.

Ahh, it's the RPG cafe I should've put this in, apologies!

Well now that I've hit 25 (soon to be 26 I suppose) posts, I'll get stuck in tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for your help, I'm sure I'll have a good time on it, however for now it's 2am and time for bed. =P

Since the question has been answered, I'll go ahead and close this.
If (when you start the RPG) you have any other problems or queries, feel free to post in this forum and ask.

Just so you know too, it'll take a bit for the system to change your usergroup, so you'll probably not have access yet, just be patient though.

[Thread Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back