Advent Children Vincent

sasuto23

You're Friendly Neighborhood Oddball/Vampire/Time
Gil
what was he doing in the first scene he's in (aside from the flashbacks at the beginning of the game) with his cape? i've always wondered this

yes that part! he's doing that and rescuing Cloud from the three brothers.

Please remember that this is a post count section. Try and put more effort into your posts as short spammy posts are not allowed. Any further spammy posts will be deleted. Thanks. :)

He was using it as a decoy. If you look closely you can see him standing up high on a tree branch holding a giant fishing rod that he waves around to make his cape look like it's dancing down below, and then he uses it to swoop Cloud up.
I thought everyone knew that.

... i do NOT believe Meds. how was he firing his gun then? i think you need to give us some proof of this... a screenshot, perhaps?

I always thought he was moving around so fast that all you could really see was his cape, but that doesn't make any sense. I'm thinking maybe he pulled himself a Spawn and fuse with his own cape so he could travel through the air and shoot at them all at the same time. Either way it was just awesome to watch defy the laws of well, everything.

Wait I guess Final Fantasy VII doesn't have any laws of physics.

Advent Children: Complete altered it so you could actually see him behind the cape, shielding Cloud.
So there.
I guess the first time round the animators didn't have time to animate it properly, or couldn't get it right in time for the deadline?

Advent Children: Complete altered it so you could actually see him behind the cape, shielding Cloud.
So there.
I guess the first time round the animators didn't have time to animate it properly, or couldn't get it right in time for the deadline?

^ This. I think it was more or less a blunder on their part than a special ability of Vincent's. If so that was some blunder as I can recall replaying that scene over and over again in slow mode trying to figure out what on earth he was doing. I'm so glad they created Advert Children Complete it gets better each and every time I watch it.

I was also annoyed by this scene due to the fact, when you play as him in Dirge of Cerberus, you can't do any sweet awesome moves that he could pull off in the movie. Which is totally not fair at all. (Dirge of Cerberus pissed me off, the only thing that motivated me to play that was the story. Never finished it though.)

Back