Hair Dye

It's either trial and error, or going to a salon for advice. I've had a few colour disasters, but the good thing about hair is it grows. Or you can just throw another colour on top of the bad hair dye job

I got my hair dyed in an ombre style because it's all the rage or something...I really want a cut now but I dunno if I should dye it ombre again so it goes lighter or if I should just go back to dark chocolate brown :(

To be honest i think it would be a bit of a waste going back to brown already... :hmmm:

Oh boy, okay so back in August, me and all the family went to South Carolina for a vacation type deal. Since alot of family was gonna be there, my Mom wanted to dye her black/white hair to a completely black color. But she was too lazy to do it before we got out there, so when we got there she just wore a hat for the first night, so nobody would know about it.

The next morning I wake up and go upstairs to their bedroom to see what looked like my Dad drowning my Mom. But me being me, just left the room and let them do their thing. Even if he was trying to drown her. Anyway, I go downstairs to eat breakfast, all the annoying people were up already. I basically just had to stay bored until they finished their thing.

Mom comes downstairs a few hours later and then I realize she was dyeing her hair. I gave her the same old "wow, that looks great!" speech that I'm so bored of giving. Of course there is a problem though, because she can't avoid those. She tells me that she got the pure black dye on the pure white towels in the bathroom of her room. So keep in mind we're renting out this house, so we can't afford anything like this to happen. We had already found a big hole in the wall the night before. So this was just one of those "you have got to be kidding me" moments

So I went upstairs to see how bad it was, and it was terrible. So me and Mom being the total goofs we are, decided to try and get it out some how. We tried bleach, washing machines, scrubbing, etc. Eventually, we got all Spongebob and Patrick on it. Remember when they were trying to fix Mr. Krabs' first dollar? It was just like that. We could NOT get it out. Basically our lives were on the line. We were panicking for the remainder of the vacation instead of enjoying it.

Luckily, my uncle found a way to get it out. That hair dye will never see a white towel again. That was horrible. The worst part was that I almost got in trouble for something I didn't even do. It was fucking crazy. At least she looked younger and not so annoying with the dye she picked.

There you go. The horror of hair dye.

i dont dye my hair just yet, but i am getting quite a lot of greys so i might have to start using just for men

or some other manly hair dye for men. i think perhaps Squidward could help me choose when the time comes. which might be quite soon.

now you :toni:

I've dyed my hair for a good four to five years now 0.0

I dye it at least once a year.

The reason I dye my hair is for change... ya know?

I hate my natural hair color, it looks look borderline grey -.-

I know that my uncle started getting grey hair in his early 20s and I'm so scared it'll happen to me. :gasp:

I like reddish blonde or brunette. :ari:

I started experimenting with hair dye when I was about 13, I think, by just putting highlights in my hair. Let's just say that was the beginning of my hair dye journey. At that point in time my parents wouldn't let me go extreme with it, so I stuck to the "normal" colors that were close to my original hair color (dark brown), black, auburn, a light brown.

When I was about 17, I tried to go completely blonde and dye it myself, but with my hair being SO dark, I ended up with a spotted banana look. Some people may say that that doesn't sound so bad, but it was something that you had to see to appreciate how bad it actually was. There were patches of light brown throughout my hair and my hair was a horrific yellow color. It was just horrible, but I learned a valuable lesson!

Now when it comes to dying my hair, there is no telling what color you will see me with. And I'm not talking about your "normal" colors, either, because let's face it.... I'm not a "normal" kind of person. My go-to colors now when I want to dye my hair are blue, purple, pink, light blue, bright red, etc. I love to experiment with the different colors, but I think the combination I love the most is black with blue and blonde streaks.

I have dyed my hair jet black, and I've also dyed it red before. I decided to do these colors because quite frankly I grew bored of always looking in the mirror and seeing brown hair. As stupid as that sounds :facepaw:
I actually prefer my hair black. I love black hair. My hair naturally is like a light brown/dark brown mix.
Red hair was definitely something different than the brown and black lmao. It got me the nickname of Jeff Hardy at work lmao, which is fucking awesome because the Hardy Boyz were fucking amazing in the WWF.

I loved both colors when I dyed my hair, I just prefer the black hair.

Back