• Yes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Couldn't give a rats arse

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes.. I like to watch this movie and watch each part of this movie. Its a very good movie. I like part 3 of this movie the most.
Great use of your first post, Kupo...

I'm half and half on this. I think it would be awesome to reminisce and relive the game all over again. I would be great to learn more of the storyline, I felt that a lot of VIII was left untold.

On the downside, they run risk of screwing the voices up really bad, like they did on dissidia (Zidane) or they run the risk of destroying the game all together for me (Like what X-2 did to X)

It would be cool to see what an ff VIII movie would be about. I would however prefer it to be either a prequel or a sequel. I think it would be kinda boring to watch a movie for the first time and already know the entire story. Some more background information on the game or showing what happens after VIII would be interesting to see.

It would be cool to see what an ff VIII movie would be about. I would however prefer it to be either a prequel or a sequel. I think it would be kinda boring to watch a movie for the first time and already know the entire story. Some more background information on the game or showing what happens after VIII would be interesting to see.
I would've thought that a pre/sequel would've been obvious. I doubt they'd do a movie based on the events of the game...

Well since it's an FF thing they better make it a trilogy instead of a rush skip everything kinda movie -_-

Sure, why not. :ohshit:

Who wouldn't want to see a matrixy, bullet-time, slow motion scene of someone wielding a gunblade in all its slice-&-shoot wonder?

Anyone who says slicing something with a sword and shooting it with a bullet simultaneously, is: redundant, doesn't know what they're talking about. :LJ:

On a moar serious note, Irvine could use more screen time. :hmm:

One of the major things in FFVIII was time so play around with that. Maybe Time Compression let a few Sorceresses slip into the current time. Or maybe Ultimecia from before the events of the game tries to possess Rinoa after the game. Remember, time is like wibbly-wobblly...timey-wimey...stuff. This works.

As for wanting one, I'd like to see a movie. Personally I think FFVII has had enough glory.

I actually would like to see FFVIII as a movie. :hmmm: SE's been terrible at making games lately, so if done well, a movie might refresh the FF series loyalists.

Time compression, Gardens, GFs... I think there's potential there. I just hope if they do, they won't center too much on Squall and Rinoa's romance. :wacky:

Hard to say....graphics will look amazing but whats there to make a movie of? If hey do, they need to take their sweet time on the story.

Yes, I would like one to be made. Why? Just so that I can see the story without having to deal with that damn battle system! That's literally the only reason I would want the movie. Hell, they could just take all the cutscenes from the game and turn that into a movie. As long as there's no junction system, I don't care.

I think a movie based on the Laguna, Kiros and Ward arc could work quite well. :hmmm: There are so many ways they can delve into the world of VIII, I think that the only way it could really be done any justice, would be through making a whole new game based in that world. Either that, or make a bunch of films, but I think that to be even more unlikely.

I would love a Final Fantasy VIII movie same with Final Fantasy IX or Final Fantasy VI.

It would be nice for SE to get out of the FF VII and FF XIII box and a focus on a popular but different Final Fantasy for a change.

I would love to see a movie where Laguna tells Squall about him being his Dad, Irvine and Selphie becoming together, Rinoa being less of a damsel and actually saving the day for once, seeing more of " Good " Edea and more.

Back