so how many of you Dissidia players

From what i'm aware of she's an NPC from FF11 who, due to her personality, was put in the game (also due to her huge fanbase, I believe)

Her defeated animation of exploding is also a theme of her's in FF11, since she creates 'doll clones' of herself which have less power of herself, so you could say she's 'nerfed' in Dissidia to balance her :wacky:

/random added irrelevant info :hmph:

well you're sort of right

she's actually a magical professor of sorts who switched positions with an "evil" counterpart of hers in another dimension, then the evil counterpart split into two and they plotted to take over Vandiel. the objective of one of FFXI's DLC packs is to stop the evil versions.

regardless I was under the impression that most players just viewed her as a hobbit with magical spells :p

well you're sort of right

she's actually a magical professor of sorts who switched positions with an "evil" counterpart of hers in another dimension, then the evil counterpart split into two and they plotted to take over Vandiel. the objective of one of FFXI's DLC packs is to stop the evil versions.

regardless I was under the impression that most players just viewed her as a hobbit with magical spells :p

I never played XI (nor will I), but I did get the feel that she was some sort of professor or something. I didn't know about the evil counterparts though. And I do just view her as a hobbit with magical spells because I'm not a fan of hers, not because I have absolutely no clue. :P

She's kinda fun to play, but that's about it.

I don't know that much, i've never had a great interest in FF11 :wacky:

She is epic though when you get the hang of her :ryan: the fact she can avoid attacks better than Onion Knight is win :mokken:

She's not that great due to her struggle of landing a HP attack and here rather avoidable BRV attacks.

At the time I didn't, but I looked her up as soon as she was announced.

I'd played FFXI for a while but I never got to meet her on there. I looked up loads of Youtube videos of her on FFXI though and she seemed pretty cool.

I thought she was from that online FF game Im sure its FF XI? I honestly cant play as her but with the difficulty on max she is one tought person to beat -_-

I never played ff xi but I did hear about her from people that did. I personally never use her.

Back