Advent Children Advent Children Complete

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????....... ive never heard of it!!!!

...I remember when I was just like this ^ :ffs:

Anyway, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete is what Advent Children SHOULD have been. It explained where Denzel came from, and included like 25 minutes of extra footage. Not only did they enhance the quality by making it in 1080p on a Blu-ray disc, but they enhanced the story by adding extra dialogue sequences and more explanations. The action sequences were also extended, especially the Sephiroth fight. That fight was totally revised and turned into a major explosion of awesomeness compared to the old one.

acc, loved it. truly epic

It took me such a long time to find and obtain this movie, but when I finally saw it on bluray, I knew it was worth the wait. they did so much to make it better, and they succeded. the extended fight with sephiroth was just amazing, purely amazing.

Loved it.

As people probably pointed out, THIS should have been the experience that they should have originally given us. The original version wasn't bad, but it left you wanting more. But the Complete one does exactly that. You get a better insight into the Turks, how Denzel came to Cloud, Tifa and Marlene, Cloud's friendship with Zack, a better fight between Cloud and Sephiroth, etc.

It felt like a full film, whereas the original only felt like half a film.

it doesn't have 40 min of exra,it has only 25 min of extra and the ending credits starts at 1H55 so if you count,it makes 25 minuts of extra !

I didn't think that there was much of a difference between Advent Children and Advent Children Complete. I guess I'll go watch the complete version sometime. I never bothered to before because I thought it was just the same with a few edited features.

Would this be watchable to someone who doesn't really know the FFVII story that well? I never actually beat it, and I had been planning to start replaying FFVII but it's a pretty long game and I've already got a ton of other games I'm playing right now. I also found a complete novelization fanfic of it, but I haven't started reading it yet so don't know if it is any good, and I don't know how comprehensive or accurate it is either, plus it would also be time consuming.

That being said, even though I want to watch advent children, I don't want to skip out entirely on the original story either as I remember it being very good and I hear it continues to get better and better.

I had heard on ACC they have some bonus features that give a comprehensive recap of the game, including cut-scenes and stuff, and I was wondering if this is true, and to what degree? By watching those featurettes, would I have a strong enough knowledge of the series to appreciate the movie, as well as to have a decent understanding of the game's plot in its own right?

Would this be watchable to someone who doesn't really know the FFVII story that well? I never actually beat it, and I had been planning to start replaying FFVII but it's a pretty long game and I've already got a ton of other games I'm playing right now. I also found a complete novelization fanfic of it, but I haven't started reading it yet so don't know if it is any good, and I don't know how comprehensive or accurate it is either, plus it would also be time consuming.

That being said, even though I want to watch advent children, I don't want to skip out entirely on the original story either as I remember it being very good and I hear it continues to get better and better.

I had heard on ACC they have some bonus features that give a comprehensive recap of the game, including cut-scenes and stuff, and I was wondering if this is true, and to what degree? By watching those featurettes, would I have a strong enough knowledge of the series to appreciate the movie, as well as to have a decent understanding of the game's plot in its own right?

Personally I would recommend that you played the game the whole way through first, otherwise some parts would be really confusing. I won't mention what exactly.

I was really impressed the film as a whole. Visually it's as stunning as you would expect. The only drawback is that it leaves you wanting a bit more :gasp:

I haven't seen Advent Children Complete, but after what people have said, I really feel like I should. I've only watched the original AC, and I honestly love it. So ACC is probably gonna blow my mind... :ohshit:

I haven't seen Advent Children Complete, but after what people have said, I really feel like I should. I've only watched the original AC, and I honestly love it. So ACC is probably gonna blow my mind... :ohshit:

Well it's not going to blow your mind... You'll be a bit impressed, that they made it less confusing, I assume. But it isn't that much better.

It is pretty cool though.

Ugh, so many things to say and only a few things good. I mean other than the scene of the children running to the church, Sephiroth's slash scene on Cloud and a few touch up here and there I have to say they just cash cowed this movie for nothing at all.

First off; whats up with adding dirt to the victims of an onslaught but not cuts and bruises? I mean if Tifa flew through debris she'd be definitely beaten up, and then there's Cloud after fighting in the forgotten city there wasn't an injury in sight...

Then we have Clouds Blade Beam limit where he smashes the ground up, I though for sure they'd fix this one, but they didn't the ground still looks like a bunch of Lego blocks.

I think as well that instead of adding more scenes of the Turks and Zack that we deserved more Yuffi/Vincent time, I mean they were barely in the game, what the hell?

Rufus had more screen time than Vincent or Yuffie that is not right.

More time was spent dealing with little intersessions than on actual characters or story-line int he original and they couldn't bother to add some more story? I mean the Scens of Zack pushing Cloud was nice but I would have preferred some story line and depth better.

But I have to say I like that they put the brown back in Tifa's hair, I never like that they Rinoa's her up with black. Aeriths touch ups were nice as well. And I enjoyed Moogle Girls appearances -- (but she still didn't get a name...?)

Personally I would recommend that you played the game the whole way through first, otherwise some parts would be really confusing. I won't mention what exactly.

I was really impressed the film as a whole. Visually it's as stunning as you would expect. The only drawback is that it leaves you wanting a bit more :gasp:

Exactly what Farro said, also I'm rather annoyed as I heard this was only coming out on blu-ray so I went out and bought the original on DVD rather than waiting for ACC to come out, and now reading this I hear it did come out on DVD?!?!

:gonk:

Back