Aerith's Flowers - Graphic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerith

a small bud about to bloom.
Gil
oie_animation-sign.gif

Hello all :)
I figured I'd make my own graphic shop because I'm really starting to get into making sets. I'm still a beginner, but I don't use Photoshop, just so you know, I use Gimp (cause it's free :P).

Fill this out for a request (Here's an example):

Size: 500x200-----(you can choose any size)
Image: http://media.entertainment.sky.com/...ue-Blood-Sam-Character-Shot-Wk-7-Feb-10-2.jpg (links or thumbnails please, and best quality!)
Color Scheme: greens and blues, I'd like it to have an earthly feel
Text:
LOYAL, and can you add a quote somewhere on the sig? Heres some quotes.
Border: white / black / (any color) / none
Extra doodads: make his blue eyes really pop - like make them bluer. And then you can add whatever other texts you want. :)

If you want an icon too, let me know. And be sure to credit me! Call me by my username Zev (previously Aerith) or Camille, whichever.

tbsamsig.jpg

(.......I actually might use this. From True Blood/Southern Vampire Mysteries) Sam Merlotte :jess:

Others:
ashesig.jpg

wolverinesig.jpg
(wolverine art by VIRUS-AC74)
lxcsig.jpg

lfvsig.jpg
vanille's face is weird... but that's how it was drawn by whoever.
589sig.jpg

Last edited:
>.> There's no h in your Graphic banner... :monster: But I love the way you've used the sort of 'neon sign' writing in everything. Super effective.

I did not notice the missing H until Channy mentioned it :P
Im a GIMP user myself and you have pretty things made so far, keep up the good work :D

I think you might wanna have this thread moved by a member of staff, hun. If it's a showcase thread you're in the right place, but seeing it's a shop, I it belongs at the Request - Signature Shop sections. :lew:

Love your stuff though, all looks very clean and pretty. =) If you wanna get to practice random things, you should consider joining SOTW if you don't already. ^^

Ps. Your banner is gorgeous. =)

Size: Whatever the required size limit is for the forums
Image: http://drkitachi.wordpress.com/sephiroth/ (should be somewhere near the bottom of the page)
Color Scheme: if possible the original scheme
Text:
on the black top border "Everything Burns"
Border: none
Extra doodads: nothing i can think of, whatever you think would make it look even more badass

if you have any questions just message me through the forums( or don't wanna do the sig, will completley understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back