Black Knight

PipeDream92

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
First off, i guess for anyone who hasn't played and beaten Final Fantasy 2, I should warn that my question may be a spoiler sooooo:

SPOILER WARNING! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ INFORMATION THAT MAY SPOIL FINAL FANTASY 2 (or others, I am not sure) THEN DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT!

k so now that's done, my question is this :
I just defeated the Emperor in FF2, and have now found out that the "Black Knight" has taken over in his place. Now, maybe I just have a terrible memory (actually im sure i do), but I have pretty much no clue who this black knight is. All i remember is something about him being in the town that had the Dreadnought in it. Yet when I spoke to Gordon, he mentioned that the Black Knight is Maria's brother. When was this revealed? And when i looked it up, i accidently read a spoiler (AGAIN WARNING!) about the fact that the Black Knight is actually Leon. How can this be a secret if Maria knows he is her brother?

Could somebody either link me to a site that will give me info on the black knight and also when he appears or is mentioned in the game in chronological order?

If so, would be greatly appreciated!

First off, i guess for anyone who hasn't played and beaten Final Fantasy 2, I should warn that my question may be a spoiler sooooo:

SPOILER WARNING! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ INFORMATION THAT MAY SPOIL FINAL FANTASY 2 (or others, I am not sure) THEN DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT!

k so now that's done, my question is this :
I just defeated the Emperor in FF2, and have now found out that the "Black Knight" has taken over in his place. Now, maybe I just have a terrible memory (actually im sure i do), but I have pretty much no clue who this black knight is. All i remember is something about him being in the town that had the Dreadnought in it. Yet when I spoke to Gordon, he mentioned that the Black Knight is Maria's brother. When was this revealed? And when i looked it up, i accidently read a spoiler (AGAIN WARNING!) about the fact that the Black Knight is actually Leon. How can this be a secret if Maria knows he is her brother?

Could somebody either link me to a site that will give me info on the black knight and also when he appears or is mentioned in the game in chronological order?

If so, would be greatly appreciated!

I bet by the time you read this that you can answer this yourself but all this is reveled on the next stage.

Back