Dirge of Cerberus Shalua Rui

Saints&Storms

Don't make the mountain your enemy
Veteran
Gil
May contain Spoilers for DoC

So I really liked this character ever since I saw scans of her before DoC even had been released in Japan and other countries alike, I actually personally think she had a heavy influence on Vincent himself and impacted his life greatly. We even see a glimmer of her at the ending of the game one last time an then thats all there was of her...?

Was I the only one attached to this woman? Was there even a meanibg for her to be there? ;)

I don't really know...never thought of that but I did like her.Despite not being oh so memorable.She was interesting,too bad she has just a few fans.Maybe had she being in the original more people would have noticed her...

She got crushed, if I remember, didn't she? And then you saw her again in a bed, totally unresponsive, and they said she wouldn't wake up again :hmmm:

I think she did die, yeah.
She was a good character, but I didn't see enough of her background to really get attached :hmmm:

Then what the hell was the point of showing that whole "snow white" moment at the ending? :mokken:

I don't know. DofC shows Genesis at the end as well, does it not? Now THAT was a bit pointless :mokken:

But hey, maybe she does survive. But the game certainly gives the player more reason to believe she's dead than alive :hmmm:

Yeah, I suppose. I just wish SE would explain what's goin' on.

I think that Shalua's purpose was to add a female major character on the side of the WRO. She was also there to expose the humanity of Shelke, who was never intended to be a particularly villainous character.

I don't think she was explicitly stated to have died. I think she fell off the Shera during the last battle while in the medical device, so a revival is possible if the Compilation of FFVII were to include her in possible future games.

I think that Shalua's purpose was to add a female major character on the side of the WRO. She was also there to expose the humanity of Shelke, who was never intended to be a particularly villainous character.

I don't think she was explicitly stated to have died. I think she fell off the Shera during the last battle while in the medical device, so a revival is possible if the Compilation of FFVII were to include her in possible future games.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. It would be very possible for her to be brought back, that's for sure.

I actually quite liked her. I mean, after learning that her character sacrificed quite a lot to be where she is, all for the sake of finding her sister, I thought that she was a powerful woman. She played a good part in BC, too, which I thought was awesome, as I thought her DoC appearance was her only one.

I am not sure she is dead. She could be, or maybe not. For all that it's worth, I think she might be, as I am not quite sure what purpose there would be for her anymore, unless to show us that Shelke is living happily with her sister or something. Let's just see if she appears again in another installment of the compilation, if there is one.

Back