Rate the song above you

Biffy Clyro are one of those bands that I haven't properly listened to. I keep meaning to actually listen to one of their albums in full. But have never got around to it. While I like what I've heard from them, I can't see myself becoming a massive fan. This song was alright but not the best one I've heard from them. 7/10.

Last edited:
I quite enjoyed this actually, after I got over the initial surprise of the screaming vocals. It was kind of cool to hear that style of vocals outside of metal music. The chorus was nicely done as well and complimented the verse well. It is better than the average song I hear on the radio for sure.

Enjoyed it quite a bit. Which is surprising. The hipster magazines in Germany are all salivating over this one so I was set on avoiding it at all costs. But the music is beautiful, even though the vocals are a tad monotonous.

I quite like the tune and the vocals it's just a shame I don't speak any French. Or at least I think it is French. I think it might be a bit overlong because there are no real changes in the melodies or tempo. It was an enjoyable listen though.

(Casting Life 2 on this thread)

I really like the laid back feel of this song during the verses. It makes you think of a guy with chisled good looks sitting in a dark bar smoking a joint getting high.
:busta:
The intro is sensational and really draws the listener in. The mood is captivating, the edginess appealing.
Some of the lyrics were sung a bit too harsly, but other than that I have nothing to pick at. :grin:

Final rate: 7/10

the synths and guitars at the beginning remind me of 80's rock I listened to as a young child. first verse, has an interesting melodic style, then its kind of takes on a modern twist and takes me back to 90's rock! I like the way it seems to progress through what sounds like to me stylistic influences. its a pretty solid song, but sounds more like a track that might be overlooked on an album rather than a standout piece. quite good as it made me feel nostalgic but overall its not really a song I would prefer as it didn't really excite me enough or move me. 3/5.

never heard this song, sounds like house style. i feel there is some pep missing to be liked by me. sounds good to chill but i am a rather party maker. otherwise, its 80s pop.

Back