FFVII: AC Review

ClOUD SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!honesty i thought he was going to die in the movie but nooooooooooooo stupid dumb Aerith had to revive him that part got me so mad.

This movie is great. There is funny parts too. When Reno stepped on Rudes glasses I thought it was really funny.

i actaully watched this today, only because im in bed hungover and have got nowt else to do. i got through about 10 minutes of it then switched it off. This film is so so so so boring and cheesy, some of the one-liners are enough to make me cringe.

love this movie epically the bit where reno tries to take out cloud and he ends up outside and cloud locks the door on him hahaha, so fricken funny.

The movie was awesome the graphics were amazing and of course the characters were brillant but the ending really pissed me off and makes me want to choke Aerith until she cant move.I mean it she should have never let Cloud live it would have made the ending a little better.

first of all, much of the characters are more skilled and were changed to look more " cool"
(example, the godlike cloud and his clothes, and tifa's ones) the secundary characters, apear just to.... apear. The enemys suck ·%"·% and even kadaj is kinda poor.
the " children " just dont have nothing to do there, that roxas like boy and marlene escenes could be deleted.
and sephiroth revival it's just stupid, the battle it's really good but ends with that " deus ex maxina " escene and cloud takes forces to destroy the evil sephiroth remembering all that shit. that is the max desapointing thing of the movie.
bahamuth sin was good, but again you have to put a shit escene to destroy it, with the same course. All that bastards that dont now to fight at the cloud level help him to destroy the ugly version of bahamut throwing him to the top of the building (notice the amazing lines of vincent of the english version, that doesn't have more to say than " fly " )
whatever, if you want to watch some good battles in a cgi movie, you should like it.
but if you expect the final fantasy 7 sequel in this movie, you will be dissapointed.

pd: dont kill me ff7 fanboys, is just my opinion

In mym opinion it could have been a bit better but it still was an okay movie, of course some of the one liners are reall cheesey and some of the stuff just made me wonder if it was even necessary to put it in the movie, but you have to look at the possitives. There were some good fight scenes, not all of the humor was completley ridiculous and well i geuss i deosn't matter anyways because if your a FF7 fan your gonna love the movie anyways ><

when i first saw this movie, i have no previous knowledge of final fantasy whatsoever...so it was just another movie to me because i didn't know the characters i didnt know if they were main or not...but i looved it! one of my favorite movies now. i was to know more about it but i haven't played the games, and prolly wont get a chance to...
in the games...who was the main character? from watching only the movie, i thought that cloud was the main...but idk.
and now i think that they should have made like movies for like all the games. not like every single one of the games but like for me and other people who have never played the game. so if we watched advent children, we wouldn't know what going on with out doing a whole lot of research. i just think that they should of made previous movies just to clear things up.

ahh don't hate on cloud,
he's da bomb,
I enjoyed the movie,
i rented it on the time it was released
i actually bought it 2 weeks ago
just to add it to my FFVII collection
all i am missing is the center piece itself,
the original PS game,
It's quite expensive to get
since its quite rare and its hard to trust other people at times.

Hey Aerith was awesome do not talk bad about her!!! It was good that cloud lived because VII would have been done if he did. WHY would you want cloud dead. Choke Aerith? Your such a mean person talking about Aerith like that!!! Advent Children was amazing.

Ohhh make no mistake about it, Cloud was indeed the main character, but then again that was pretty easy to understand.

Well of course Cloud is the main character so if he died Final Fantasy VIII would be over. Cloud does not die that easily you know he managed to beat Sephiroth so do not underestimate him.

Actually Sephiroth toyed with Cloud, and in the end was caught of guard by Omnislash.

I have watched this movie so many times I could probably recited every part of it. So if that doesn't say what I think about the movie then I guess nothing will. But my opinion about the movie is that it is great. The graphics are like the best I've ever seen for anime movies. The voice overs were ok, but only if you didn't pay much attention to their mouths. If you did it would probably drive you crazy. The fight scenes were great, too. Especially when Cloud and Sephiroth faught.

It's ok. I was a little disappointed to be honest. The problem for me is that I really love it when they develop the characters and they didn't really do it much. It was decent but there was just too many fights between the same people, back-to-back battles. That bores me. I like it when they have some more emotional scenes. I think that it was too short too and that the conclusion was just too quick. They could have added more of a plot. For me it was just one of those films where there's only action which, to be just, are fine but just not FF. And why did many characters only appear a few times?Not good.

So yeah, that's what I thought and if you don't like it... tough!

I thought it was a good film
but i didnt like the way it meantioned mother
all the time without explainin.....
i played the game a couple of years ago although i cudnt reali remember it.

AC was a 2 sided sword. action was awesome. story. what story. a 2 year old could do better. omnislash dissapointed me, i wanted to see sephy bashed and hacked 16-17 times before he was cloven in half.

I think they could do with more action.. (Not that its not enough) And more screentime for the other Final Fantasy characters like Cid, Red XIII, Yuffie..

But the fighting was great while it lasted though. Sephiroth VS Cloud was epic, thanks to 'One Winged Angel' being played in the background. Lols.

Back