If you were a different gender..

Sumii

Gil
To the ladies out there have you ever wondered how life would be if you were a guy? And to the guys as well, what if you were a woman for a day? What are all the things that you would do?

Sometimes I really wish I was a guy because my mother constantly allows my brother to do whatever the hell he wants. That's understandable because he is older than me, but he never has to do any housework, always gets away with everything he does (no matter how bad it is), and gets so much freedom!

If I could be a guy for a day ... I would go to a night club and come home the next morning :) I would also raid the fridge, max out my credit card, do a street race with my car and keep eating the most delicious and fattening foods ever! ^_^

Good to see u on,newbie^ i like when newbies come back

if i was a girl for a day,hmmm idk do i choose how i look? maybe i would go in to a guys territory and distract them,and then i would hear whisper comments like " did u see that girl?oohh". never wanted to be a girl but thats what i would do. if i was a boy and turned into a girl i would realzie that my qualities and achievements ar that of a male.

If I could be a guy for a day ... I would go to a night club and come home the next morning :) I would also raid the fridge, max out my credit card, do a street race with my car and keep eating the most delicious and fattening foods ever! ^_^

Tbf, you could do that anyway, I know I would, half the chance, I have done ont he staying out all night on the lash, can't drive but I sooooo would on the car thing as well :ryan:

I would however, just eat liek a pig at all times, I wouldnt care being abit rounder if I was a man, I like a man with abit of meat on his bones anyway

I'm practically a bloke anyway, physical features aside, sooooo

I'd have a wank, and then have sex. Oh, I'd pee up a wall and see how high I could get it. I'd scratch my balls in public. Shave off my hair and grow a MASSIVE beard.

If I were a dude, I'd be gay or at the very least bisexual. As a girl, I'm straight but if I were a dude, I think I'd just be free as hell. o_O

That was a serious statement, I really would be. Well, assuming that I'd be of age to do so, I'd hit up some clubs, drink, party really hard. Try to maintain my schoolwork, be a totally messy guy actually scratch that I'd be pretty organized. I'd color coordinate stuff and I'd probably take my artistic talents into the field of interior designing so I'd go to a design school for that. I'd also buy a crapload of stuff for my friends and just go crazy attending some concer--oh this is for a day. :monster:

Well I'd still try to fit all that crap in there. Probably slap some dudes' asses too just for the hell of it. ;)

If I were a girl for a day I would use it as an excuse to complain about everything I complain about now and not be called a woman haha. No seriously, I would use it as an excuse to just quite simply have a shitfit over anythign and everything.

Try a dress on and ask if my ass looked big in it. Kick someone's ass if they said yeah...though the answer would be yes -,-

I think I'd attempt "the reach" with some guy in a bar or resturant just to see if that shit actually works.

Growing a beard takes time kelly :wacky:

My day wouldn't really change tbh, that is unless my friends and family weren't warned of the transition :ohoho:

Otherwise I might get drafted into cooking duties; perish the thought

well, I'd just know that I could if I wanted too

And I'd so get laid as well, Clare's already said if I was a man she'd have sex with me.

Also, whats 'the reach'?

Chatting up a lad? Want a free drink. You flash a bit of boob and the theory is they'll buy you a drink. Works with eye contact and smiles too of course. But if I'm woman for a day, I am taking it to the max.

If I were a woman I'd beat people on the street randomly and curse out people and be rude while blaming it on my "period". I'd then wear shorts that would be higher than my vagina with sexy stockings and a tank top and walk in the streets to see how many people would stare. After that I would eat something delicious but stare into the mirror naked in my house regretting my food choice and avoid the scale...After that I would "get my hair did" at some random salon in the bad side of town and go to some nightclub to be fondled, but I wouldn't give it away on the first night (I'm a classy bitch).

After a night of partying I'd probably get tired of being a woman and just wait for my polyjuice potion to wear off :tehe:

Chatting up a lad? Want a free drink. You flash a bit of boob and the theory is they'll buy you a drink. Works with eye contact and smiles too of course. But if I'm woman for a day, I am taking it to the max.

Ohh I got free wine, I didnt even have to chat the dude up, he asked me what I was drinking, got it, and I walked off (with the drink, obviously) xD

Good to see u on,newbie^ i like when newbies come back

if i was a girl for a day,hmmm idk do i choose how i look? maybe i would go in to a guys territory and distract them,and then i would hear whisper comments like " did u see that girl?oohh".

LOL but wouldn't you feel violated with all the guys checking out your goodies ;)

LOL but wouldn't you feel violated with all the guys checking out your goodies ;)

uhhhh your kinda right actually,but seduce them and rejet them right away,i just dont know what else to do if i were a girl,i just think thats only fun thing to do,in my opinion it would make me popular in the school. everyone will realize "its her!"

I'd have a wank, and then have sex. Oh, I'd pee up a wall and see how high I could get it. I'd scratch my balls in public. Shave off my hair and grow a MASSIVE beard.

That was pretty much my train of thought too :wacky:

First thing I'd do would be to check myself out in a mirror, I think :hmmm:

Well I'd still try to fit all that crap in there. Probably slap some dudes' asses too just for the hell of it. ;)

Ha ha ha. :D Well you're much more likely to survive that if you're a girl. :ness:

After staring at myself in the mirror I’d probably just say “well that was fun, let’s turn back now”. I think it would be a bit too weird to experience a complete gender shift, and it would be a huge shock to the system.

There’s nothing activity wise that attracts me when I think of what women do (if we're talking stereotypes here). I wouldn’t want to spend half an hour or more on planned day trips to the toilet, taking photographs of myself in the toilet mirror with my friends and giggling and chatting as I use the toilet. :ness: That’s not my cup of tea. That said, I don’t even know if that’s really what goes on in there, but it’s the most logical theory that I have heard so far, and there is evidence for it when photos are uploaded onto Facebook.

I also have no desire to spend the entire day shopping for clothes. I have no real interest in clothes or shoes, and definitely not fashion. I hate it that apparently fashion changes every week, and it must be worse being a girl where it changes every day. :monster: I’d say that if I was a girl I would still avoid fashion and buying clothes, but I think it must be harder to avoid that when you’re a girl and all of your friends love buying lots of clothes, shoes and handbags.

I really can’t think of anything that I’d want to do. Generally speaking, both genders can do whatever they want, so there is no need to do a Tiresias unless you want the whole sexual experience.

I wouldn’t want to spend half an hour or more on planned day trips to the toilet, taking photographs of myself in the toilet mirror with my friends and giggling and chatting as I use the toilet. :ness: That’s not my cup of tea. That said, I don’t even know if that’s really what goes on in there, but it’s the most logical theory that I have heard so far, and there is evidence for it when photos are uploaded onto Facebook.

I also have no desire to spend the entire day shopping for clothes. I have no real interest in clothes or shoes, and definitely not fashion. I hate it that apparently fashion changes every week, and it must be worse being a girl where it changes every day. :monster: I’d say that if I was a girl I would still avoid fashion and buying clothes, but I think it must be harder to avoid that when you’re a girl and all of your friends love buying lots of clothes, shoes and handbags.

Not all girls are like that -.- And we do not use the toilet together! LOL where on earth did you get that from..

uhhhh your kinda right actually,but seduce them and rejet them right away,i just dont know what else to do if i were a girl,i just think thats only fun thing to do,in my opinion it would make me popular in the school. everyone will realize "its her!"
Something tells me that you'd get yourself raped. :wacky:

If I were to turn in to a girl, I'd first have lots of fun with my lady parts, then I would try to turn my girlfriend into a lesbian (at least for the amount of time that I am a girl). Not sure how well that would turn out, though. :hmmm:

Other than that, I would do girl things....maybe. At least just to see what it's like. That whole period thing sounds like it'll be pretty fun.

Not all girls are like that -.- And we do not use the toilet together! LOL where on earth did you get that from..

I do it a fair bit with my mates, we squeeze in one cubicle if it's busy hahaha

Back