Mickey's teacher

Genisis Ghost

The gift of the Goddess is eternal
Gil
Why is mickey's teacher always look mad. everytime I see him he has that mad look on his face like he's out for revenge. What's up with that?

Do you mean Yen Sid?

If so then that's likely because of his personality. He's a very, very strict teacher of magic. In The Sorcerer's Apprentice (a part of Fantasia) Mickey steals his magical hat and starts to play with magic and bringing brooms to life etc. Mickey can't control it though, everything becomes chaotic and his life is in danger, and he gets in a lot of trouble with Yen Sid who very firmly tells him off and fixes all of the problems.

I think Yen Sid's personality in general is a very strict wizard, but it might be that the Sorcerer’s Apprentice incident had happened in the Kingdom Hearts franchise before the events of Kingdom Hearts II, and that this might be another reason why he may appear angry.

LOL!

Yen Sid reminds me of all of my past teachers by the last day of the year. Just walking around with a meanie face all the time. It's not like we ever did anything bad! (total lie). Anyway, I guess he is a teacher, so he has to be somewhat mean to people. Strict but caring, is Yen Sid.

Back