warrior of wind
Gil
I wanna know for you what is the best tactical team you think is
for me its:
Luneth:warrior
Arc:viking
Refia:bard
Ingus:sage

the viking is too much important on boss fight to be ignored.
provoke reduce the defense of all enemies and are force to attack the viking so you equip him with the best armor,helm,arm,dual shield and back row so he is a godlike tank.

The warrior on the other hand is the godlike attacker.Advance on max job level boost the damage by 2.4 but reduced the defense by 2.4.It does not matter cause the viking take all the damage except magic that target everyone and equip the warrior ultima weapon and ragnarok (oh and by the way the damage can exceed 9999 on the ds version) you will hit with so much brutality

The bard is another great addition to any team.First of all the sing ability is incredible,in the beginning of the turn(the speed is ignored always cast the magic before the monster) you can cast 5 different magic and all the 5 is really good.During the combat you can switch harp(select equipment) and every magic last two turn meaning you can cast two magic.Every magic is target all ally lol here is the magic
-madhura harp:eek:n max job lv boost def to all by 30% and you can combine a turtle shell or the spell protect meaning you will have 80% more def lol.
-loki harp:eek:n max job lv boost the attack to all by 30% and again you can combine bacchus cider or the spell haste meaning your warrior will have insane attack
-lamia harp:eek:n max job lv attack all enemies by 20% of current hp.Versus boss it can be surprising
-dream harp:eek:n max job lv heal all ally by 20% of recipient max hp.Not bad but not the reason why the bard is good
-apollo harp: reduce damage all kind of attack even magic(not sure the percentage on max lv)but i tried it combined with madhura harp and the spell protect and your viking shall become invincible
here are the five harp with the five magic.For enemies with strong attack like the iron giant combine madhura harp and apollo harp with the spell protect and see for yourself the insane def you will have.But try loki harp combine with the spell haste for the warrior with advance

the sage is underrated because of is mp but dont worry cause often in a boss fight you will have more than enough of mp to finish the fight and if not use elixir. when you have the secret dungeon the monster inside almost always drop you an elixir so with a lots of elixir the problem of the sage is finish.Another thing the devout and the magus may have better stat like intellect and mind but trust me sage is not far away behind the two and honestly i dont see the difference in a fight for either the magus and devout.Exemple my sage will use curaga on all ally and will heal of like 4400 on everyone the devout will heal of 4500 LOLOL big deal.For the magus its about the same thing.But something the sage have too is summon.I know that the evoker is ugly but at the exception of bahamur.omg if you are lucky 50% of the chance to cast aura(boost the damage of everyone a lot more than haste and can be combine with haste and loki harp)trust me the 3 skill combine with the warrior with ultima weapon and ragnarok and advance ability even the iron giant is afraid of that,the damage will be legendary.Here is my build for my sage magic lv:
1=cure-poisona-blizzard
2=aero-thunder-blind
3=cura-fira-thundara
4=libra-silence-blizzaga
5=curaga-protect-raise
6=haste-bio-catastro
7=curaja-reflect-quake
8=arise-flare-bahamur
this is my build and seriously a sage with a lot of elixir is deadly
you can change flare by meteor but flare is a boss killer and meteor is a monster killer quake is really strong too and bio can surprised too
in this build have everything good of white,black and sumon.By the way catastro can cast reflect on everyone and bahamur aura on everyone it is 50% but if you have it you will be a beast

so thats my tactic overall i think my tactic is better vs boss try it vs iron giant or the last boss and for monster use a sumonner or a dark knight and you shall kill the monster too fast.now subscribe your tactic and explain why,your not force to do 3 page like me

Back