need reply

Narz

Master Thief
Gil
im going to start playing ff 1..psp version...
but...
what is the best 4 to be? n why do u choose them?:yaoi:

warrior
monk
thief
red mage
black mage
white mage

Well, what are your preferences?

Just be sure to take a white mage and a warrior, the other 2 just go with what you prefer. I didn't take a black mage because I'm not a big magic user, but other people might advise you to do so. Just go with your fighting style - but have a White Mage and a warrior I'd say

Agreed, get some powerful attacks and some healing involved when you play Final Fantasy 1. Id throw the thief in also so you can grab some decent items. And finally Id say get the black mage in to help attack with the warrior. But thats just me.

With the PSP version, you can make just about any combination work, since it's neutered, compared to the NES version. My personal preference on the NES was Fighter, Thief, W. Mage, B. Mage/R. Mage.

Warrior
Theif
W. Mage
B. Mage

If you want, you can trade the B. Mage for a R. Mage, but I don't really recommend the monk. Make sure you have a W. Mage so you can cure your guys during battle, and the theif can be traded for a warrior, because theives can't steal in this game.
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

yup...

but sometimes thief deals better damage than warrior...
n yup...im serious...

im now with thief,warrior b.mage n w.mage.....
n 1 crystal restored....
3 more to go...^^.

mhm, exactly what I had when I started on the GBA. I don't recommend the R-Mage because he quite literally ( imho ) becomes useless more towards the end of the game because he's not able to use higher level spells. Perhaps if you tried doing a B, W, R-Mage, Warrior team it might work.... just for extra support but... I don't like ending up having a character that can't cast the most powerful spells after I've traveled so far into the game. But that's just my opinion.

but now...

cerberus at earthgift shrine is really hard....

i wonder what lvl should i be to defeat that creature?

A White Mage is of course, a must, just like in any Final Fantasy party. The rest I suppose as other people said, is entirely up to you. I ignored the Thief and went for a White Mage, Black Mage, Warrior and Monk for a bit of variety.

But I understand that the Thief upgrades to a Ninja (I think) later - which may come in handy. I don't know - I never used it. xD

cerberus at earthgift shrine is really hard....

i wonder what lvl should i be to defeat that creature?

That's an optional dungeon. You're not expected (or supposed) to try and attempt it if you've only recently started the game. Save it for much later when you're at a higher level (I don't know what level I would recommend though).

I went through the dungeon simply for the joy of making it through at a low level. I saved the bosses for later.

ow..haha

i didnt know that....

that thing hit me wif 330+ thundershock....
n my toughest character only have 405 hp..xD

i get my ass kicked there...^^.
juz wait cerberus....ill smack ur head out

Back