Which KH Game are you currently playing?

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Please tell us about which KH game are you currently playing. Post such as "KH 2 or KH" will not be tolerated and will be deleted as spam. Please try to elaborate on your posts. Tell us what made you play the game, how far you are in the game, etc.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

I'm currently playing as Aqua.

I'm level 44 and, apparently I still have to practice cause I kept dying from Briag >_<

I hate grinding though so, i'm slow at playing it.

Someone should gimme advice :griin:

I am Currently replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 for the thousandth time.

Fighting Sephioroth at level 20

Not working out as well as i had hoped.

I am playing Kingdom Hearts 1.
As we are nearing the release of KH3Ds the last handheld game before KH3, I really wanted to play all the games in order so I got a good idea of the story.
I'm currently at Lv 30 in Atlanta, got i hate that place.

I'm replaying KH 1, to remember the story and memories I had playing the game in my younger years. I'm also playing 358 Days over 2, which is my first run through. I'm trying to find my old GBA Chain of Memories cartridge, but it's gone missing. ):
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

i am playing 358/2 days right now sone i will be playing chain of memorioes i have beaten kindom hearts one and i am playing birth by sleep

and thats all that i have beaten and currently playing right now

Birth By Sleep.

Even though Terra's is the first story I'm doing I'm just level grinding him to lvl 100, then completing everything I need for 100% and then I'll move on to the next character. Definitely tops my list as best Kingdom Hearts game so far though, it has everything I like in it. Interesting characters, interesting plot, a more expanded battle system (kinda), mini-games etc Win.

I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It's a lot of fun. It's pretty straight forward and entertaining. I actually never beat Chain of Memories, but I feel like I should play it. I am also waiting to get to Birth By Sleep.

Re:coded. Got it as an early Valentines Day present :D

Mod edit: Please put some more effort into your post, as one-liners such as these can be counted as spam and deleted. Thanks. :3

I'm almost done Re:Coded my first time through. I'm a little disappointed in the game's story length and lack of worlds to explore, but it's pretty interesting over-all (and reaaaaally trippy at times xD).

The game itself is really...really fun. I loled at the turn-based world because it's a blatant throw back to Final Fantasy (Sora had a "Boiling Point" attack :lew: ). And the side-scrolling dungeons are so kewl (and a little tricky). Not to mention that sliding dungeon.

It appears there's actually 3 potential endings, so I'm gonna try to get 'em all.

Finally I liked how they included the music from various games in this one. I heard themes from KH2 in here surprisingly enough.

Over-all, it's a pretty good game to actually play. The story is kind of mediocre in the grand scheme of the entire series, but as I said, some really trippy elements are in there that'll make you take notice.

Still playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Finished everyone's story, but not 100% I can't find all the treasuers and stickers, but I don't want to use a guide, so this may take awhile

BBS, recently got it. Doing Aqua's story and closing in on Deep Space after pwning all the Disney Town competitions =3

Almost done with Coded. It just sucks trying to go through critical mode being such a low leveled Sora right now. And I'm also FINALLY finishing up Rikus story mode in CoM and Re Re Playing KH2 on Proud. I need to get my ps2 back so i can replay KH2FM as well.

I'm playing KH II at the current moment. I don't have a PSP to play BBS...and I haven't touched the original KH in over a year. I like the second KH. I love the fact that you get to see more of Cloud and his gang. And the addition of new Keyblades makes me happy. And Axel. xD

I started playing BBS again, because I wanted to get a better grasp of the story, as I am not sure about some of the story elements yet. And I want to fight the Unknown with a different person other than Aqua this time. ^_^

hmm Currently BBS, stop playin it dunno why.. I'm almost done with first story, Terra ! Wish me luck :)

I just got KH Re:Coded today while I was out grocery shopping. I wasn't originally planning on getting it, but since it seemed a lower price than any other store I've seen it in ($25 , wuuuut.), I decided to get it. I'm about to try it out right now to see if there's any kind of story to it or if there's more mini games to it. :hmmm: Considering it was originally a cell phone game, I can't help but wonder .

I'm currently playing through Kingdom Hearts II. Just beat Sephioroth on my first try (again.) I'm going to be busy with it for awhile, since Im going for 100% completion. I just need to finish up synthesis recipes and few minigames, thankfully got those freakin 100 acre woods minigames out of the way so I need to finish some of the SB minigames along with alantica. I hate that world:hmph:

Back