Which KH Game are you currently playing?

here and there i pop in KH2, i love playing that game. i have beaten 4 times already but the story and game play are very addicting and i just gotta keep going back for more. this would be time number 5 for me and i am still early in the game. i am still roxas about to get to the part where i encounter axil for the first time.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded on the Nintendo DS. It's been okay, but considering it's a remake of a cell phone game it's pretty cool. I'm currently stuck in hollow bastion and I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon :/ Donald & Goofy are so hard to control.

I'm juggling Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance currently. I LOVE playing the original Kingdom Hearts in its HD and Final Mix form, of course, so I find myself sticking to that mostly. Dream Drop Distance is solid, but I can't honestly say I adore the game or anything. I just want to stay fresh on it since it leads into Kingdom Hearts 3.

Well I went to target and kind of went on a shopping splurge so I bought KH: Final Mix.

I started playing it last night and I must say, the picture on that thing is a beauty :woot:

Although I've played the Kingdom Hearts I so many many times.. i'll probably quit half-way. :hmmm:

The card fighting style one--Chain of Memories I couldn't get into and there was the other one with Roxas.. the 358/2 days I played before but i think i quit on that one too >.>

I'm just a quitter.

buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I enjoyed the artbook . :megusta2:

Wut a waste of money though. :gonk:

I'm currently playing BBS again. I'm playing all the games to brush up on my knowledge of the series after having not played any of the games for a while. BBS is the one I feel the least connected to for some reason, so I am immersing myself into it. Aqua, Ven, and then Terra this time. :mokken:

I got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection for Christmas been playing that they did an excellent job with it in my opinion can't wait for KH 2.5 HD Collection either. When KH came out for the first time I was one of those people that looked at the concept and was like hey this might be pretty good I am still glad I took that chance with it and loved the series ever since.

I'm currently playing KH 1.5 HD Remix and its really fun. I just got passed the Jungle and I'm about to start the area thats Aladdin based. I may try and play some more tonight, I'm not too sure. It's quite addicting though. The battle system with Sora is amazing, and the KeyBlade? :inlove:

I'm currently playing Re-Coded now. Tbh, I have been neglecting the hell out of this game for some reason, and can't seem to just sit down and finish it.

Dream drop distance, i never finished the level 1 hard mode file i started on it years ago. I figured i might as well finish it since i did the same run on the previous titles. After that i'll probably try to defeat MF with terra and aqua again in birth by sleep.

Currently I'm playing the game in chronological order so i'm playing KHBBS (i'm half way since i completed Terra's story and am halfway through Vens)

finished KH:3D the third time this week, oh and I'm still trying to get all KH:BBS trophies ;n;

Currently playing Birth by Sleep on the PS3. Just made it to Neverland with Ventus, on Critical Mode.

After watching SGB's LPs of both KH1 and CoM, I'm gonna finally start playing KH2 HD for myself next. I actually bought it on release but...other things got in the way :lew:. Then after that, it'll be BBS, which I have no idea about; all I do know is that you get to play as each of the Organisation XIII people? I hope it's gooood :D. Finally, I'll be watching the story of whatever the last game is on KH 2.5. Is it Dream Drop Distance or something else?

Plenty of KH in my future, ready for KH3, whenever that's out :sir:.

Then after that, it'll be BBS, which I have no idea about; all I do know is that you get to play as each of the Organisation XIII people? I hope it's gooood :D.
This is so late. Haha. But I'm sure you've found out that this game has nothing to do with the Organization. Not directly, at least. :lew:

Anyway, I just literally started Dream Drop Distance. The mechanics are taking some getting used to, but it seems interesting so far. Seems to delve further into KH mythos well enough.

This is so late. Haha. But I'm sure you've found out that this game has nothing to do with the Organization. Not directly, at least. :lew:

Anyway, I just literally started Dream Drop Distance. The mechanics are taking some getting used to, but it seems interesting so far. Seems to delve further into KH mythos well enough.

I still haven't gotten around to playing BBS lmao. Thanks for letting me know though 'cause I was expecting something similar to KH2 but from inside the villains' hierarchy.

The game you're referring to, I think, is 358/2 Days. It's a mission-based installment where you play as the Organization characters (even though Roxas is the main protagonist), just prior to Kingdom Hearts II chronologically.

Greeny, Birth by Sleep is a prequel to the first Kingdom Hearts and deals with 3 keybladers named Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

It has the organization members before they became nobodies, but they don't play a huge role in the game...except two of them.

For me, I am replaying the whole series, starting with KH1, trying to do everything this time around.... going be a challenge on the hard mode!

Greeny, Birth by Sleep is a prequel to the first Kingdom Hearts and deals with 3 keybladers named Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

It has the organization members before they became nobodies, but they don't play a huge role in the game...except two of them.

For me, I am replaying the whole series, starting with KH1, trying to do everything this time around.... going be a challenge on the hard mode!

Ahhh...I got it into my head that those three were Organisation members. Oh dear :/.

Ahhh...I got it into my head that those three were Organisation members. Oh dear :/.

Well not to give spoilers....buuuuuut I guess you could say two of them technically could be considered a "member" in a way.

But really almost all the members of the organization just make cameo's basically. Only two have any real depth in the story...and I am sure you can guess one of them right away

The last one I was playing was Kingdom Hearts 1, but haven't been on in about a month! :P However, I have had the game for several years but I always tend to restart as I forget the story and need to start again foo a refresher! XD So sadly, I haven't actually got through much of the game! :P :) :D

Back