Triple Triad Cards

This being my favorite installement in the series and card game being my favorite mini game of the series the second time playing through I focused on the card game and collected them all.

I have never managed to collect all the cards because I wasn't good at playing Triple Triad at that time. I only managed to collect a few character cards and summons, but never the whole collection because I always end up losing to the Card Queen. So I couldn't obtain all the rare cards that she holds.

I have never managed to collect all the cards because I wasn't good at playing Triple Triad at that time. I only managed to collect a few character cards and summons, but never the whole collection because I always end up losing to the Card Queen. So I couldn't obtain all the rare cards that she holds.
I have hit the reset button many times because of that dirty cheating card queen <_<.

Ive never been able to get Flo or that random dude to hand over the Irvine/Kiros cards EVER

Other than that Ive had all the rest. I'l get those others eventually, once I work o ut WHY they wonthand them over, seeing as Ive wasted hours tryna get the fuckers

Ive never been able to get Flo or that random dude to hand over the Irvine/Kiros cards EVER

Other than that Ive had all the rest. I'l get those others eventually, once I work o ut WHY they wonthand them over, seeing as Ive wasted hours tryna get the fuckers
Flo used the card pretty quick for me but it was the damn Zell card that took me forever to get.

Certain conditions must be met before folk will use High level cards in there hand......well some of them;).The guy who has the Kiros card will only give you it after you lost the Minimog card to the Qof Cwhichyou get from the the kid who runs around the garden.

Its a bit of mess to get all the cards because it involves many trips to Dollet to retrieve the cards you lose to the QofC, and they have the random rule there! its a killer. Youneed the pheonix card to get Irvine's card and the guy in the Esthar palace has that.

I will stop there with the "help"!

Oh....BTW Spawn, I did get all the cards........my favourite being the Laguna card you get from Ellone on the moonbase they have every rule up there and your chances of getting a decent hand are not good, stll it refines into 1000 heroes so itsnot a total waste:)

I've gotten all of them on the monsters level 1-6 I think. It's the rule of "Random" that always fucks me, that and the "Same" rule. Its some rule where a combo gets busted on me, and I have a 10 point swing and lose.

I just kinda give up after awhile lol.

I did manage to collect all of the cards on my second playthrough. That one Level 5 robot card took me forever to get though. :rage:

I wandered around forever challenging random people until I found someone with that card. :hmph:

I've gotten close, but because of that Card Queen bitch I've never managed to get all of them. :gasp:

But I've gotten about 70-80% of all the cards I think.

i have never gotten either of the chocobo cards. I believe i got the rest of them. maybe one othercard that is connected with the chocobo cards

I've got them all before. 1st time was when I learned that the queen of cards was on the forth disk. That and the other card members from Balam is on the ragnorak. My recent playthrough I got all the cards the hard way. It took a little research but I got them all. The hardest for me was the doomtrain card. The guy that has it had a rule that you get to flip the card in oder to obtain it after the fight, and since he always threw it up on the top right I never could flip it. Anyways I had to just keep reseting it until he didn't use that rule.

I got most of them, but I gave up after trying for months to get Kiros and Irvine's cards. I might try again, once I download the game from the PSN after I've completed VII. I got the hang of Triple Triad easily too. The music annoyed me though.

Does anybody here collect the Triple triad Cards in real life? I've managed to get all but one card (rinoa), i'm willing to trade and or buy the visual set/ the actual triad cards. Also If anyone didn't know there is triple triad online if you want to keep your triad experience going, it's called triple triad advance (TTA). Triple triad also makes for a great drinking game.. loser takes a shot, it gets fun if you use different rules.. the harder the rules the drunker you get.. haha anyways, I hope your triad endeavors prove successful!

I have gotten all the cards that were not part of the Queen of Card quest. I intend to do that though so I can have all of them. And then be mean and leave the Queen stranded in a time compressed world, while I go destroy all the CC members over and over again on my cool looking red ship that looks like a flying dinosaur.

I never managed to get the PuPu card and I think I missed out on some of the later Character cards too :(

It's always been my ambition, but I never got around to getting them all. A good way of getting around the "random" rule is to refine all your cards up to the one-of-a-kinds. But then, you're setting yourself up for hours of work trying to reclaim them later.

I've gotten close, but because of that Card Queen bitch I've never managed to get all of them.

But I've gotten about 70-80% of all the cards I think.

*gentle laughs*
You only can get some of the cards if you lose them to the Card Queen and that her father will have them made.

It's always been my ambition, but I never got around to getting them all. A good way of getting around the "random" rule is to refine all your cards up to the one-of-a-kinds. But then, you're setting yourself up for hours of work trying to reclaim them later.

Certainly don't want to have that rule spreaded worldwide.

Actually, where the Random rule is implemented (I forget the area it is) All you have to do is turn down the Card rules when they ask if you want to "combine the rules" or whatever. Turn them down a few times then you don't get that rule :elmo:

Back