Would you consider this a GOOD drawing?

I noticed I could have added some extra eye detail... I agree. *takes note*

Sorry, I wouldn't call this 'Good'. The neck on the right side is thicker than the left. And and the left cheek is noticeably thicker than the right. Why are there no ears? The jawline seems bigger than it should be. I like what you did with the eyes though. It looks better on manga scan.

For what it's worth, this is lightyears better than anything I've ever drawn :wacky: So yeah, practice makes perfect.

I think the magna thing was kind of neat : D X

Anyways, like the poster above had said a little more detail maybe :hmmm:

I can't really say anything, im not an artist xD

but just keep practicing :]

From what ive seen, it looks really clean ^^ in the sense of... your drawing it wasn't messy and all over xD

Sorry, I wouldn't call this 'Good'. The neck on the right side is thicker than the left. And and the left cheek is noticeably thicker than the right. Why are there no ears? The jawline seems bigger than it should be. I like what you did with the eyes though. It looks better on manga scan.

For what it's worth, this is lightyears better than anything I've ever drawn
wacky.gif
So yeah, practice makes perfect.
It's thicker? Seriously? :O *checks* Oh dear... I'll make sure I check that next time. By the way, the eyes in this one were Shin Megami Tensei inspired *eyes your signature*. Just got Devil Survivor and fell in love with it so I tried out those eyes and I enjoyed them. I could have done I bit more effort on the hair, on the left half at least. Also, the reason why there is no ears is because I don't know how to draw ears and sometimes I try to just say "The hair is covering the ears :P" when it is clear that that is not the case. I'll make sure to improve on those points.

It's thicker? Seriously? :O *checks* Oh dear... I'll make sure I check that next time. By the way, the eyes in this one were Shin Megami Tensei inspired *eyes your signature*. Just got Devil Survivor and fell in love with it so I tried out those eyes and I enjoyed them. I could have done I bit more effort on the hair, on the left half at least. Also, the reason why there is no ears is because I don't know how to draw ears and sometimes I try to just say "The hair is covering the ears :P" when it is clear that that is not the case. I'll make sure to improve on those points.

All the best! Didn't get my hands on Devil Summoner yet, still working on P3FES. This game does not want to be beaten :wacky:

I'd say it's pretty fuckin good.. I could never draw something like that. It looks like a real person. And i didn't notice any of those flaws until I read the other posts and then scrutinized.

It's beautiful.

My only issue with it really is the face shape, and the pointy chin, it's far too sharp, I like the eyes, sometimes lack of detailing can be a good thing, keeps it clean and crisp - depending on what look you are going for I guess. I love the hair as well

I personally found the neck too narrow .... xD

Other than that though, not a bad effort at all dude :monster:

I think it's really neat. If I could draw like that then all my dreams and ideas could finally be expressed, so I'd say that what you've done there is pretty cool.

It looks really clean and neat. The lack of detail people have noted here I can only notice on the first picture. If I'd seen the second picture within a manga I honestly wouldn't notice anything wrong with it at all, and would just take it to be another panel. That second picture is really great.

Overall I would say that it is a good drawing. There's always room for improvement, but you should congratulate yourself for what you've managed to do so far.

Keep it up!

Thats some nice work kid.

Just 1 pointer though, the jaw looks a little too round as it tapers to the point IMO.
Aside from that as the lady said some more detail would work nicely.

I've been attempting drawings like this since I was in fifth grade. D:

I'm surprised I even have this skill. I don't know how I taught myself how to do this because all I did was purchase one 'how to draw manga' book and barely followed its directions...I guess when I watch animes or read manga I seem to study the artist's techniques?

Back