Skeptical about playing Final Fantasy I again

ZiDane78

FFIX
Gil
I have a chance to play FFI and Im not sure if i want to play it again cause i remember how difficult it was to beat it. (Plus i wasnt that commited to the game) Should i play the game again or skip it???

Play it again. I started a second file just a month ago, played for a week and stopped. Now you've made me want to play again. Thanks! Let's play together and see who can beat it first! I'm at the first fiend!
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Ok You might win cause im off and on with FF games. Today i played FFVI all day and yesterday i played IV so you motivated me to beat it.

Oh nevermind. The glitch I was gunna share I think only works on PSP, but it allows you to turn super weak armor into strong weapons that can be equipped by everyone. All of my guys are still towards the beginning of the game and can defeat any boss without even having everyone attack. xD

Oh nevermind. The glitch I was gunna share I think only works on PSP, but it allows you to turn super weak armor into strong weapons that can be equipped by everyone. All of my guys are still towards the beginning of the game and can defeat any boss without even having everyone attack. xD
I have the PSP version, but I refuse to do this :( It seems to cheap XD

Anyways, I just started playing this game again as well. I just bought VII and VIII off the PSN Store, and seeing as I'm getting V VI and IX soon I decided to beat all my current FFs again.

I am level 51 and I destroyed Chaos taking away 500 hundred for my mages and 1200 for my knight.

If its the strength of the monsters or bosses that holds you back, get a Red Mage and get Temper and use the spell over and over again in battle on your warrior. I assure you a win each time, if you manage to stay alive long enough to cast the spells. So, buy Haste and Protect as well.

I just beat the PSP version and restarted a game with two warriors so I could take some more time and learn the story....

You should play it again. :)

@Dragard:
I just started 9 a few days ago and am already on disc 2. You will love the game, I promise. lol

Who wouldn't be skeptical. It's ancient :giggle:. But it's still King Original. The PSP is probably the best way to go. I wasn't impressed with the GBA version at all,, but thats just me.

All you have to do is Grind and bosses are a breeze! I don't think you should be skeptical at all! As long as you have the haste spell and that spell that gets you more attacks in a turn then you're good

I was skeptical to play the older games at first. Not sure why, but it probably had something to do with "because the graphics sucked, it wouldn't be as epic". Good thing I was wrong. I bought FF1 for my iPod. It isn't the greatest of the games, but it's ok for such an old game. I guess we had different reasons for being skeptical.

Last edited:
Back