[RPG Clan] Organization XIII

Looks like our clan is getting well known after all. Is great to see new members join our organization. I'm glad that we managed to make this clan so popular. I hope it stays as active as it is now.

Hm, I may consider joining, but I must have a cover. :hmmm: If all RPGers in the clan are automatically made to be Heartless, I couldn't consider it though.

I think due to my unrestricted movement throughout the entire RPG, that if you were willing, most certainly there could be some sort of exception, a work around, if you really want me in the clan. :dave:

Of course, Wolf :sneaky:

And your rank depends on your level and ability. If you deem yourself worthy, I could test you to determine your rank in the organization.

I see the sneaky grin. Well, it is good to just be in a clan, I contemplated starting Crimson Fangs, but decided I may just join this one. :monster: Thought that'd please you, too. :P

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I could make it on at least 4 times a week, most weeks anyway! I'd like to join please, here's my application:
  1. Preferred Organization XIII name: Deltax
  2. Preferred element: Thought
  3. Preferred title: The Melancholy Scholar
  4. Preferred number: X (Ten)
Thanks.

Phase Delta: Welcome to the Organization. Abide by the guidelines and never betray us. I mean NEVER :ahmed:

Crimson Wolf: I need to know the information that Phase Delta filled out in order to properly allow you into the Organization.

Well, numbers 4,8, and 11 aren't taken as far as numbers go.

As far as elements, you chose the element that you want. :mokken:

...the very first rule on the first post says within it "You do not truly exist"... If there is no exception, joining the clan means I don't exist, then it is impossible. My character is too important to "not exist", he's a damn RPG Director for the RPG World. :ffs:

Sorry but that is the way of it. Can I bypass that rule, then? If I can avoid any suggestion that Crimson Wolf be nobody, heartless, non-existent etc. then I shall provide the requested information. :mokken:

You cannot be a part of this organization, then. If you keep up with Kingdom Hearts canon, then you have to be a Nobody in order to be a part of this organization. Nobodies don't have hearts, fabricate emotions, and exist between light and darkness, an existence shunned by both.

If you cannot abide by these rules, we have no use for you.

And you didn't say what of if I don't follow the Kingdom Hearts canon, perhaps I wouldn't have to be one then. :smartass:

Well, then you just got yourself some real competition, since if I can't join this, I'll become a member of a/the rival RPG Clan, as opposed to an ally beyond worth that could be estimated.

Remember that I can still enter your base of operations for Organization XIII, oh unfeeling one (you will know no remorse for turning me down, I gather). :giggle: I will be as your shadow, lurking where you dare not look, as when you turn, your shadow changes. :sneaky:

o_O

Alrighty then. Members, listen well. If you have reached Gaia, you can challenge the Twilight Thorn for the rights to reach The Castle That Never Was.

I hope to see you all at HQ. :mokken:

Sounds pretty fun, looking forward to reaching Gaia then.

And this whole new rival who can enter our own HQ (more than I can do at the moment... :() thing could lead to some... 'interesting' situations.

He will not. We won't allow one that walks in the light to hinder our operations.

:mokken:

Don't worry, in all honesty I'll likely be way too busy with important stuff to monitor your little band of nobodies. Literally. :XD:

Other than as an opponent in battle, I doubt I will be a factor aside from that, I will try to respect the exclusivity of your clan, Sean. :wacky:

Don't worry, in all honesty I'll likely be way too busy with important stuff to monitor your little band of nobodies. Literally. :XD:

Other than as an opponent in battle, I doubt I will be a factor aside from that, I will try to respect the exclusivity of your clan, Sean. :wacky:

You had better, or there will be a war. :mokken:

o_O

Alrighty then. Members, listen well. If you have reached Gaia, you can challenge the Twilight Thorn for the rights to reach The Castle That Never Was.

I hope to see you all at HQ. :mokken:

Disregard the bolded content. All you must do in order to gain access to HQ now is to PM me that you want the component required to gain access. Much simpler now, eh? But what to do with the Twilight Thorn....:hmmm:

Edit: In order to use the component, you must speak to the Nobody NPC in Gaia and choose the third option.

Last edited:
PM sent. I'm sure we could find some sort of use for the Twilight Thorn. I'll bet he/she has loads of skills instead of just being a big crazy guardian...

Preferred Organization XIII name : For the name, I used a part of a previous username I've had, cuz it's just so much cooler:awesome::
Parxidus
Preferred element: Storms
Preferred title: Raging Tempest
Preferred number: VIII

There it is :mokken:

Back