[RPG Clan] Organization XIII

2,3,4,5,8,9,10,11, and 12 are free. We need more members :gonk:

You can chose any of those numbers :mokken:

I would like a spot on this group but as you can see if have to keep posting so im wondering if you can save a spot for me as the fellow above me asked

Okay, I just need the numbers you want saved and I guess I can reserve them for you :hmmm:

It has been reserved, Bretboy.

Hurry up and have your heart ta-I mean get 50 posts :wacky:

You click the RPG Inferno button on the top of the screen.

This is the link and how the button up there looks. Click the below button to access the RPG :mokken:

Yes you can join us since you already have 50 posts. All you have to do is follow the application that is in the first page and fill it out. Have fun and welcome to the Organization XIII!

Last edited:
Everything is in order. I officially welcome you to absolute nothingness, ZiDane :mokken:

1. Reycux, 3.The Restless Soul
2. Aether
4. XII (1+2+9 as in my username... ;)) )

Aether/Spirit
The fifth element - often called "Aether" or "Ether" - tends to be more abstract than the other four elements in that it has no clear physical manifestation. It can be depicted simply as pure energy with no properties, or as the power underlying the other four elements. Where characters in fiction wield the fifth element, they most often play a significant role in the plot, if they are not the main character.

Last edited:
You have been added to our ranks :ryan: Become stronger, so that you may raise your rank and become a force to be reckoned with in the RPG :mokken:

That goes for everyone :mokken:

Okay. Two things before you can join....

1. You cannot be the Organization Hero. There is no such thing. And you need to level up to Ascend past Newborn Nobody.

2. The element of Light has been taken. You need to choose another one please :mokken:

Oh really? Get to 50 posts, and level in the RPG and then you just may be capable to join our ranks.

Back