[RPG Clan] The Zodiac Alliance

Oh look. D'lain...

nicubunu_Denied_Sign.png

Due to his own impatience of me not being around that much to welcome him to the clan, he went off an signed-up to the Organization.

Ladies and gents; He is now an enemy of the Alliance.
KoS. ;D

can i join

Username:jovy9999
rpg name:Bluriza
class:mage
weapon:mage staff
position:eek:phiucus

Unless things have changed in my abcense, you have to have a grand total of 50 posts to access the RPG. And you sir/ma'am are only sporting 18. ^_^

hey Guys, sorry for my inactivity as of late, i have been busy, and having trouble getting motivated in the RPG, as i am suffering through the castle bit with a resting stop in each staircase.

I had a bit of trouble there too. But it's good there's a rest place. I leveled a couple of levels there.

yea, i have leveled up Quite a bit since i arrived, it's just i really wanna get through this area, and it's hard finding the inspiration to get through when the enemies spells and physical attacks are hammering me even though i have high mag def and def, well acerage anyway.

It was those... Mancers that pissed me off. XD Shitting things.

I think you'll find the boss easier than they are. :hmmm:

well i just swapped to ifrit as a pet, so i don't have the power of my Tonberry's Lantern attack against the Knights, so i suffer my damage being completely in-consistant it sucks, im thinking about switching weapon's aswell, so i would require you to change my name, and preferred weapon .Fran

EDIT:
new RPG name: Snow
New preferred weapon: Gloves

Last edited:
*Steals post 69*

Ahem... Anyways, I'm levelling spells at the moment before any new areas come out. It's a slow job but I suppose it has to be done.

After a character reset i am becoming a pure blooded mage, and thus i will need you to change my prefered weapon and RPG name.

name: Vivi
Preferred weapon: Staves

Sorry bout that .Fran, i been a busy bee in the RPG, and i hate to be trouble, but im now a mage, Not an assassin

Of course. =3

could you fill out the little bio in the first post for me and then I'll add you to the listing. ^_^

I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to ask to leave.... we haven't really gotten much done with this guild :( sorry :(

I hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to ask to leave.... we haven't really gotten much done with this guild :( sorry :(
I know it's not really my place since I'm not a member of this clan, but things have been pretty quiet on the whole recently and certain people are having real life problems to deal with and it's affecting the clans as well.

So, try to just wait it out a little bit, I think that it should be more active soon.
Just give it a little time beforehand.

Back