[RPG Clan] The Zodiac Alliance

Username: Snow Villiers
RPG Name: Zidane
Class: Assassin
Weapon of Choice: Duel-Wield Daggers
Position: Sagittarius

hope all is well

Welcome to the Alliance gentlemen. :ryan:

I just beat the Tonberry King alone. Debating whether or not I want him as a pet... :hmmm:

Username: Astronema
RPG Name: Astronema
Class: Warrior
Weapon of Choice: Gloves for now, possibly an Axe later on...
Position: Andromeda

:se7:

Like little signatures. Not big ones. Just little ones with your position/title on them. I did something similiar for the last RPG when I had the Seven Sins Guild.

So userbars again, Vikki? I'm cool with that :yay:

Also, has anyone got any grinding tips to get to level 35? I can't take the Tonberries anymore.

No quite userbars. A little taller than they were, but along the same lines, yes.

I don't think there is any other way. Sean managed to grind to 37 though O_O

Good grief, he has more patience than I. xD

Will I be able to fit in my RPG Clan tag along with the rest of the stuff in my signature and not go over the limit? :gasp:

will we be getting a clan specific area, with stuff just for us?? cos that would be fairly cool, ya know, getting spells and stuff just for our Clan members like Enchantments and Spells, weapons and armour. would be cool if we did, we had them in previous RP's

I don't think they're going that far with clans this time. I guess we'll just have to wait and see for the time being.

Also, some people rely far too much on their pets.... :hmmm:

thats probably why the Mods have made it so the pets can only have the Spells they start with, stops people relying to heavily on pets.

Personally, i don't rely on my pet that much, against Normal foes, Yes the Flans are a different story, as i have no magic capability whatsoever, so my tonberry hammers them while i stand by like "sweet"

It's really more in PVPs than CPUs that the pet becomes overused. ifrit's Hellfire is godly.... too godly.

Yeah. Tonberry too. I mean, there are some PVPs I wouldn't have won without Tonberry. It's not all that fair.

ohhh right then, well my tonberry came in handy when i was trying to get through the Fire Cavern and to Ifrit as i have no magic ability what so ever

Back