What was the last concert you went to?

Haven't been to a gig in agggges :( I think the last one I went to was a Killswitch Engage one before Howard left. It was awesome! That's all I remember - _ -

Jeff Mangum (Neutral Milk Hotel)

He had none of the original band members with him, but considering he writes and sings all of their songs, he effectively is the band.

I went with two of my pals, and beforehand we were discussing the fact that he might not be playing certain songs as he did not have the backing of a full band. He walked out and waved a little bit and launched straight into 'Two-headed Boy Part 2' which was amazing.

He played his music and it was pretty much the greatest live performance I have ever seen. Two of my favourite NMH songs (Little Birds and Oh Comely) were played back to back, and it was just mind-blowingly great. He had a surprisingly good back and forth with the crowd, which was unexpected. Most of it wouldn't make sense unless you were there and knew his work, but one bit would. He was tuning a guitar at some point when someone whooped, and he goes "Oh yeah, you like that one? It's different all right, a new style I've been working on"

He ended up not needing a band at all, he filled in for the horns and trumpets with his own voice, and then we sang along with him. It was incredible

last concert i saw.. hmm well i was at tekkoshocon 2012 herein pittsburgh and they had 3 groups there. one was a rapper called mega ran, the other two were bands from japan. one was called soundwitch and the other was exist trace. all very good acts. but last show i bought tickets to? kittie back in september 2011.

I went to see Feist last weekend, and she was terrific, she really knew how to make the songs work even better in a live setting, and she was really lovely in her interactions with the crowd. A Commotion and My Moon My Man were especially good. Plus there was possibly the most polite stage invasion ever towards the end.

None of you are going to know who he is but my last show was Adam Ant. He was playing a show in my hometown last year which was really cool. Also got to meet him after the show :3

The last concert I WENT to was The Dangerous Summer. Went on my birthday with my girlfriend, one of her favorite bands. Had a lot of local bands and people that I knew opening up for them, it was pretty great.

The last concert I attended, I played at, if that counts. I opened up for Black Dhalia Murder up at the Rave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I love going up to the Rave, met Disturbed up there. Great place, great people, great bands. One of my band members went up there with 200 bucks, was buying rounds for everyone...came home with more money than he left with. Still haven't figured that one out.

I haven't been to a show in years, the last gig I went to was probably my ex's band years ago in some pub, haha. Going to see Lady Gaga in September though - booked tickets today! Very excited is an understatement, as I have a huge amount of shameless love for her. Can't wait.

It was back in November :hmmm: Anamanaguchi was playing in Portland with Starscream (who almost never tours, so it was pretty sweet) so my brother and I got to see them live. There was also an opening group called Copy who I'd never heard before but they were pretty good. Chiiiiptuuuuunes. Earlier in June I saw Panic! at the Disco with my girlfriend. I don't care what anyone says, Brendon Urie has a great live voice.

tonite i just went and saw the band deer tick, they had the bands the turbo fruits and the viking opening for them. the viking sucked, but turbo fruits were really good. and deer tick was a great show.. deer tick didn't play one of my favorite songs though.. smith hill, but they played easy, and ashamed, so i am happy.

Last concert I went to was 09-15-2012,
I am King
The Word Alive
Chiodos (With Craig Owens)

It was an amazing concert right upfront :)

This was about 6 weeks ago now, I went to see Biffy Clyro. They were playing at the AECC which is the biggest venue in my home city, where i live.
It was brilliant. It was easily one of the best gigs ive ever attended. Its in the top 2 for sure, leaning more towards 1st place actually.
They played a great mic of music. As theyre new album was out most of the songs were from that. Its a 22 song album so i wouldnt expect anything else. There was a great mix of other songs too though. It was like the couple of songs they did play from each of their other albums were the exact ones i wanted to hear. :lew: Played a couple songs from Puzzle. I think 4 songs from only revolutions and 1 from blackened sky :ryan: The rest was all their new album opposites

They were great at getting the crowd going. You could tell that they were really happy to be back home in Scotland. H was bantering a lot with the fans which i love and he goes absolutely mental when hes on stage. I dont think ive ever seen one man who isnt me sweat that much. His voice sounds just like it does off the album. Just a little bit more raw. You know you get that awesome live scratch with people who are great singers.

Definiely wanna see them again. Come back noo biffy :rage:

Saw Bloc Party last time they were here, February of this year. It was unbelievably great! I got stuck with seated tickets, but for most of the gig me, my mates and most of the crowd were up on their feet.

They played a great mix of old and new, but I was miffed they didn't play One More Chance, one of my top 3.

Nevertheless, it was easily the best gig I've went to in very very long.

Coheed and Cambria back in February. It was pretty great :grin: The two opening bands ranged from okay to good some times. I had a lot of fun because they're one of my favorite bands :grin: I'd go see Anamanaguchi again but I won't be in town that weekend :sad3:

I think mine has to be Frank Turner at my local Uni student union. Only £20 or so for a guy that sold out Wembley arena isn't bad! I wasn't into him as much as I am now so didn't enjoy it as much as I perhaps shoulda, but it was good fun. Very impressed. 7/10

Volbeat in Fort Wayne! Volbeat is so fucking amazing live. For anybody who hasn't given them a listen I really encourage you to. They kick so much ass. Johnny Cash meets Elvis meets Metallica.

Not too much longer I'll be seeing Iron Maiden and Megadeth in Nashville. FUCK YES!!!! \m/

I went to the Saturday at Download Festival in June. Mainly for Iron Maiden (which was my 9th time seeing them), but also saw Queens of The Stone Age, Black Star Riders, Motorhead and Alice in Chains.

Got to see the Winery Dogs earlier this summer. Most fun I've had at a concert. When I first heard that three of my favorite musicians were forming a band, I was intrigued to say the least. After I heard the album, I was going to do whatever it took to see them in concert. And it panned out pretty well. Got to go with my longest running buddy and had a couple of drinks. Pretty damn good night.

Back