Just started playing FFIII...

GeLeHa

Gil
I've decided to go on a quest to play through all the main FFs because FF is my favorite series of games, yet I've only beaten about 3-5 of them (including spin-offs), though I've played all of them (except for XI. computer couldn't load it right for some reason). I used to be a very dedicated gamer when I was a kid, but have become very lazy with my gaming in recent years. Trying to get out of that slump.

I can't find a FFI ROM that isn't real glitchy, and I didn't feel like playing FFII, so FFIII it is. I prefer the originals for all games, so I'm playing the NES version. Never played it before. So far, it's really fun.

Two questions: What are the best jobs in the original? I just started, and am thinking of using Knight, Dragoon, Sage, and Ninja after a while.

And, I noticed that people talking about the DS port discuss which characters they like best. I'm guessing the personalities and such for each individual character were added into the DS port, because I can't tell the difference between who's who when any of the 4 characters are talking in the NES version. Were the personalities of each character added into the DS port, or have they always been there since the original? Probably a stupid question, I know, but the characters in FFII had personalities, so... yea.

Well, your basis for characters is good. I have no idea about your other question. Soooooooooooooooo since I don't know it and no one else has posted here use (drumroll) GOOGLE!!!!!!!
Seriously I don't understand your question AT ALL.;))

Try getting a Dark Knight, Ninja, Summoner, and work towards the mage that can do both dark and light magic. Those classes will work wonders in the future. :awesome:

Refia and that nerdy whimp are good for magic while Luneth and the warrior dude can do melee type stuff...

You missed out Devout... :hmmm:

And, I don't know, I think the original was just 4 warriors who had no character development at all. The DS version has feelings and personalities in. One of the best games I played TBH, so...

:elmo:

Back