Favourite Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
This is the Voting Thread for the Birthweek Category of Favourite Limit. Vote for your favorite! You do not need to post for your vote to be counted, but you are welcome to post your reasoning!

Isn't the Renzokuken mandatory to be able to perform the Lion Heart? :ahmed:

Well I voted for the Lion Heart. Not that I needed it that much against Ultimecia anyway. Used the Punisher to beat her on my first run and then the Lion Heart (GB) on the second.

Yeah, I think Renzokuken is actually the name and Lionheart is one of the finishing moves. Like Blasting Zone would be another finishing move. :hmmm:

Omnislash is prob my favorite of these all. Loved just annihilating the enemies when I had the Limit all set up and ready to use. Came in handy towards the end of the game knocking down some of those End bosses HP.

Renzokuken can stand alone as a limitbreak because you are not always guaranteed a finishing move even having made every hit with the trigger......OmniSlash is great but to random IMO and is no ttempt is made ny theA.I to evenly distribute the slashes.

Haha Duel did'nt even get a vote.....Good thing Zell's Hotdog aint here!

How much damage does LionHeart do in comparison to single enemy focused OmniSlash?

Oh BTW LionHeart for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back