Favourite City/Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
This is the Voting Thread for the Birthweek Category of Favourite City/Town. Vote for your favorite! You do not need to post for your vote to be counted, but you are welcome to post your reasoning!

I had to go with Daguerro with this one. A secluded, somewhat secret, town that's somewhat flooded, and surrounded by books... That's less of a town and more of a dream come true. :mokken:

If anywhere, I'd live in Luca. The Blitzball would be epic and I'd have the time of my life there.

Cosmo Canyon.

The other places are great too, but Cosmo Canyon is the best one for me. Being able to gaze the stars for ages in a remote place and a capital for knowledge. On top of that you also have the race which Nanaki and Seto belong to, and back when there were more of them I can imagine that sharing Cosmo Canyon with them would have been fantastic. I'd love to see tribal dances and rituals and other such things that this culture must have had.

It would be quite peaceful, but also not boring. The stars would be calming, but they would give you plenty to think about and would never fail to inspire.

Luca.

Well it's not my first choice, and the Luca I get to see in FFX and FFX-2 is rather disappointing, but as a concept Luca wins it for me. It's nice and sunny, next to the sea, stadium here, theatre over there etc.

I'm Shocked :gasp: what is Zanarkand doing there with just my vote.......Okay maybe in FFX-2 they ruined it by turing it into a tourist site but I'm talking about FFX here.......I could stay there and look at the sky all my life especially with the beautiful music in the background. The view is spectacular as well the place is amazing and beautiful with all the glow.

Why are the modern places voted the best?

Last edited:
I picked Costa Del Sol, (I would have picked Kilika from FFX but that wasn't on there) because living there would be like a never-ending vacation, there's people wearing their bathing suits to the bars, streets used only for walking and playing soccer, not to mention the beaches. I could easily see myself living a tidy little life there under the sun just being happy and relaxed all the time.

For me it's usually Burmencia from FFIX in all the FF games.

However, for the list, I chose Besaid. Perfect Island to have like a summer home at to get away and have the beach at your finger-tips. Minus Sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back