Best Mini-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
B L I T Z B A L L!

I was always a sucker for this game :ryan: Even though I sucked big time (probably 'cause i didn't go over the tutorial xD) I enjoyed it xD. Whenever I got tired of grinding I could just go to the save point and play some blitz xD. Very addicting and fun.

Triple triad. I always planned to continue the story line but then ended up playing that card game for a long time xD

FFX's Monster Arena. Really the only mini-game I gave a shit about.

Chocobo Hot and Cold is ridiculously addicting. Finding treasure all over the world is pretty fun.

Monster Arena from FFX for me.

I spent days upon end capturing and trying to figure out the best methods to take down a lot of these created monsters once I capped enough enemies for the Monster Arena guy to make a new one.

Some of them were definitely killer, but those Original Monsters took the cake for hardest and definitely delivered many ass-whoopings to me before I got my Mark of Conquest.

Definitely hard. Definitely the best.

As a soccer fan t may be no suprise to you.......but its kind of a hate it or love it for some people........But in my experiance first of all I absolutely hated it.....but when you start to frequently play it it somehow becomes enjoyable very enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back