Best Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think FFVIII is the best overall. The soundtrack is really good, the story is nice and complex. Just the way I like it. The whole time loop scenario is, in my opinion, a great part of the story. I love the Junction and GF system, and this has been my favourite FF since it came out.

FFVI gets my vote. This was Squaresoft's best effort before the age of over-the-top CGI and visuals. It meant Square was actually able to focus everything else on characters and storyline. That means a game with an excellent, emotive story with a strong cast of interesting characters with variety (as well as a playable Moogle) where the player actually gives a damn about them.

For a classic FF game, FFVI is as perfect as you can get. It has a fantastic soundtrack (especially the regular boss battle tune), it's well-written, well-paced, fun to play, an absolute joy to beat Kefka and see the ending. FFVI is always overlooked in favour of its successor FFVII. I will not let FFVI be forgotten so easily. :gasp:

IX is truly the best that I have played

I loved how the story was, and Kuja was just plain evil!
The music was amazing.

It was a really hard choice, cause I love every game equally! (Except 6, i've never played that one heh.) I broke it down and each game is so unique, with different battle schemes and characters, but then I eventually decided to pick IX because I think I had the most fun playing that game. The characters got stuck on me, ya know? xD The storyline, while it was very traditional, was very smooth and interesting and it didn't bore me. I think all of the games mentioned aboved are amazing, but Imma pick IX cause like I said before, I think I had the most fun playing it. :)

It was a really hard choice, cause I love every game equally! (Except 6, i've never played that one heh.) I broke it down and each game is so unique, with different battle schemes and characters, but then I eventually decided to pick IX because I think I had the most fun playing that game. The characters got stuck on me, ya know? xD The storyline, while it was very traditional, was very smooth and interesting and it didn't bore me. I think all of the games mentioned aboved are amazing, but Imma pick IX cause like I said before, I think I had the most fun playing it. :)
Welcome back. :andry:

It's my favorite because I think it's the best ever. FFX.

The first FF I completed, but with the amazing graphics, characters, villains, places/locations, STORY, Aeons...side quests, I could go on and on!

Great game, and I haven't found one that tops it in my book yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back