More FF Movies??

I think Final Fantasy should keep making video games. If they were to make another CGI Movie, I'd want it to be one of the Retro FF's like IV, V, or VI. I mean come on!!! Gilgamesh in CGI would be bad-ass!!

Absoulutly

Why not?

Advent Children/Advent Children Complete were both really huge successes for SquareEnix. I really think that they should continue making movies out of some of the other FF's.

heres a couple i think that they should make movies of

FF8
FF10/10-2
FF5??
FF6??

and last but not least FF2*shudders at the thought**curles up in a ball in the corner of a dark room and contemplates existence*

i want a anime... their old one was cool and i watched every ep. maby an anime takeing place in ff9...

If they where to make another film I would like to see a FFX movie :P
Something would just seem right if they made it, much the same way that it felt when I watched Advent Children for the first time.

.FTR.

Im not going to say I didnt wach or buy Advent Children
im a FF horder I admit it
But I wouldnt enjoy waching anyother movies from my FF vidio games.
I think the people who would do it would have a high likelyhood of changing aspecs of the game for the movie and hence change ones veiwpoint of the game, to me that wouldnt be a good thing.
I think they should just stick to games........and keep away from making their games to movie~ish..... :hmph:

Most FF related Items sell well simply because of the strong following to the series so be it crap or not im sure it would do well regardless if they did do the movies based off of the games. I'd probably buy them:(

If they were to make another movie, I'd say just go for the old Final Fantasies, like I - VI. I'm interested to see how the world has been in FFVI after the game.

Vampire movies being popular right now, the right movie to make from a marketing point of view would focus on Vincent's origins. A backstory prequel covering Lucrecia, Sephiroth, Vincent and Hojo.

For myself, I would like to see an origins movie about Cid.

2nd choice an origins prequel about Bahamut, Odin, Shiva and other summons.

Failing those options, Final Fantasy 6 or X.

I'd totally agree with what Revo says... Love FF IV-VI.

For FF IV: I'd want a movie showing what happened in between FF IV and FF IV: After Years. What happened to Rydia? How Cecil and Rosa lived as King and Queen. And what of the other characters. (though I may be saying that you may see Cecil and Rosa "making out" eventually getting Rosa pregnant and bearing Ceodore :D)

For FF V: I would want to see about the 4 warroirs of dawn (Doragnn, Galuf, etc.). I also wanna see how Faris managed to pass for a boy when she was still a little girl.

For FF VI: I wanna see what would happen after the game's events. What will happen to Locke and Celes. Will Terra find love? (maybe she'd end up with Setzer). XD!

Anyway... I woudn't mind having a movie FF VIII (Awesome Characters!). Same goes with FF II and IX. :D

Ild love older FFs, but still with a decent story line. I would love to see the non pixelated version of these characters moving around.

I'd love to see Laguna's story developed and made into a movie. :) I don't think they should make any of the games into movies - it would be far too difficult to make them less than 4 hours and good - but they should certainly use movies to tell us more about the characters, including some of the more minor characters who are loved by the fans.

Ild love older FFs, but still with a decent story line. I would love to see the non pixelated version of these characters moving around.

Would you feel the same if Shia Labeouf, Megan Fox and Justin Bieber were cast as main characters?

:O

*dies inside* wow, you have effectively ruined FF for me. Good stuff.

Though Biebs would be a really good Aerith...

Sorry to be a boner killer. ;)

If I'm able I will resuscitate it for you sometime in the future.

I for one would love more FF movies.

But not if Michael Bay were in charge.

Back