Birthweek SB Trivia

CassinoChips

Get out.
Veteran
Gil
Setzer's Tent
Sticky please.

So you think you know Final Fantasy? Then put your knowledge to the test during Birthweek!

During Birthweek, there will be three qualifying rounds of 40 trivia questions. The top two from each round, as well as the next best two scores overall will advance to the Championship round, which is a winner take all, 50-question round.

All members will be allowed to participate in any or all of the qualifying rounds, unless they are already qualified into the Championship round.

Dates and times of Qualifiers:

Tuesday, June 8th, 11:59 PM GMT
Wednesday, June 9th, 8 PM GMT
Friday, June 11th, 3 AM GMT

Championship Round will be held on Sunday, June 13th, at a time TBD.

Any questions/discussion can be entertained in this thread.

Good luck to everyone.

Sounds like fun but members can easily just FFWiki the answers. The only way you could prevent this (to an extent) is the use of timed questions. Even then members may need a while to think the question over and in that time someone could take a cheeky peek at FFWiki.

Great idea. Not so easy to implement it would seem. :hmmm:

Will there be lolpoints?

EDIT - Good question

XDD. I'm to blame for bringing lolpoints in :8F:

But yeah. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be able to take part in Tuesday's trivia hopefully.

There's really no way to prevent members from using Wiki, tbh. :8F:

That's a crying shame seeing as it undermines the integrity of the game. I'll be convinced the person who wins will be Wiki-ing the hell out of the opposition.

But if EVERYONE uses Wiki, we're still equal. :dave:

That would be unfair on those who try to win without it and actually put their knowledge to the test.

The dynamic of the game is entirely warped.

You'll probably be correct as well. :dave:

:sad3:

I don't personally use wiki, but there's gonna be those who do. And it can't be stopped really.

Sounds like fun but members can easily just FFWiki the answers. The only way you could prevent this (to an extent) is the use of timed questions. Even then members may need a while to think the question over and in that time someone could take a cheeky peek at FFWiki.

Great idea. Not so easy to implement it would seem. :hmmm:

Honor system. Plus, in most cases, the correct answer will be said before someone could Wiki it fast enough. I would estimate that happening more than 50% of the time.

Will there be lolpoints?

Only for you, sweetheart.

Back