"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
http://xcomprandomness.co.uk/ff7novels/

I had no idea where to post these links so yeah...decided to post them here. Considering I havent read all of these lil novels I thought maybe id just share them with the young ones amongst us. Ive only read LIFESTREAM and DENZEL's story. So I will def. read these things :D

I read all of them. I thought they were a good idea to show what happened between FFVII and Advent Children. I especially enjoyed the one about Aerith and about how she saw many people in the Lifestream, including Sephiroth and Zack. Felt good to know that she saw Zack again and that she wasn't able to help Sephiroth, thus allowing AC to happen.

Thanks for the links. I read Tifa's story a while back but lost the link to this webpage. Now I can finish the rest of them!

I read all of them. I thought they were a good idea to show what happened between FFVII and Advent Children. I especially enjoyed the one about Aerith and about how she saw many people in the Lifestream, including Sephiroth and Zack. Felt good to know that she saw Zack again and that she wasn't able to help Sephiroth, thus allowing AC to happen.

Me too, I forgot when but way before even AC was out these 2 novels were out (Im not sure when I read them but early I can tell ya)

Aerith's and Denzel's story were on the net just been translated, when I read Aerith's part I was intrigued, it was so intense (coming from a guy who despises reading :( ) It was captivated piece of writing, I loved it. Denzel's piece moved me also, the hard things the lil kid went through.

Guess this as a good a thread as any.

Do any of you think that Maiden of the Planet isn't canon? If so, why?

I think it is canon IF LTD is involved (which that site is stating :P
however even so I think its canon

someone here that thinks that isnt???

you think it is ,right princess?

I'm purty sure LTD crap isn't supposed to be spoken of. :mokken:

Seriously, though.

Does anyone here think Maiden isn't canon?

I think it isn't completely canon. In my opinion, Aerith did not love Cloud as much as The Maiden states. The Maiden makes her love for Cloud seem as though it surpasses Tifa's. It is almost trying to make it seem it does. Like at one part, where it says that Aerith gave Tifa her love for Cloud, which allowed Tifa to save him. Tifa loved Cloud a great deal, Aerith's help wasn't necessary, so I don't believe that is how it went. Also, it seems as thought Aerith totally threw away Zack's love for Cloud. When she sees him, it is almost as though she forgot who he even was for a moment. He tries his slick moves and she just brushes him off, in my opinion. Her love for Cloud was not that immense, imo.

Hmmm, okay, Ike. The extent of Aerith's love for Cloud, whether it's there or not, is up to the players opinion. If someone played the game and felt Aerith's love for Cloud was stronger, that's just as valid as your view. So who Aerith loves really isn't a deciding factor in whether or not the Maiden novella is canon.

Nomura supervised Maiden and then Square Enix gave it the green light, it's never been said that it wasn't canon.

So there really isn't any reason to not hold it as canon, in the first place.

I think it is canon IF LTD is involved (which that site is stating
tongue4.gif

however even so I think its canon

someone here that thinks that isnt???

you think it is ,right princess?
I know it's canon. :mokken:

Hmmm, okay, Ike. The extent of Aerith's love for Cloud, whether it's there or not, is up to the players opinion. If someone played the game and felt Aerith's love for Cloud was stronger, that's just as valid as your view. So who Aerith loves really isn't a deciding factor in whether or not the Maiden novella is canon.

Nomura supervised Maiden and then Square Enix gave it the green light, it's never been said that it wasn't canon.

So there really isn't any reason to not hold it as canon, in the first place.

I know it's canon. :mokken:

I just had some thoughts. It is really only a debate between CloudxTifa fans and CloudxAerith fans. As it was proven to be canon, I really have nothing to say against it. In fact, this Novella has made me see Aerith in a whole new light :hmmm:

I just had some thoughts. It is really only a debate between CloudxTifa fans and CloudxAerith fans. As it was proven to be canon, I really have nothing to say against it. In fact, this Novella has made me see Aerith in a whole new light :hmmm:

So, even though you disagree with the LTD part you're still admitting it's canon, right? :mokken:

Back