Blank?

I would have welcomed it if they changed the main character from Zidane to Blank. Blank has a better fighting stance and looks so much more cooler.

True Blank should've been in the game more..............He's sort of that sort of mysterious guy you would ask yourself questions about........I would trade him for amarant............and beatrix definatly........trade her for steiner.............

But..............I guess there probably isn't going to be anymore spin-offs that we could use them in .:wtf:

They should make guest appearances in other games...........

I would have welcomed it if they changed the main character from Zidane to Blank. Blank has a better fighting stance and looks so much more cooler.

True but Blank is not after the girls as much as Zidane, so I guess Garnet wouldn't be in the game for long if he was the main character, but I understand where your coming from.

Mod Edit: Please do not double post, the edit button is there for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think pantless people don't have a place in my party. Indeed he was given a fair amount of attentionin the game, being a side character and all. But in my party he would have to be a thief, and Zidane is so much cooler anyway. We already have a great resident thief, so why more?

They should make guest appearances in other games...........

They already do (cid) (bigs/wedge) I know what you mean but I had to point that out.

Blank is not after the girls as much as Zidane, so I guess Garnet wouldn't be in the game for long if he was the main character

True, but I think that she would stay in the story, but you wouldn't get the humor that you did with Zidane trying to cope a field all the time.

I think pantless people don't have a place in my party. Indeed he was given a fair amount of attentionin the game, being a side character and all. But in my party he would have to be a thief, and Zidane is so much cooler anyway. We already have a great resident thief, so why more?

I'm sorry but we are talking about the same Blank right? The one that gets petrified for half the game? And he was given a fair amount of attention in the game, or so you say? No way was he given a fair amount of time, not even close to a right amount of time that would be deemed appropriate, especially for people who wanna know more about him, or use him in their party.

For the record you were able to use him in your party as he comes back for awhile. It was short lived though :(

I know you were able to use him in your party, but by no means is that deemed a "fair amount" that he received. Eh I guess I'd rather have what we got with him, than get no time at all to use him.

I'm sorry but we are talking about the same Blank right? The one that gets petrified for half the game? And he was given a fair amount of attention in the game, or so you say? No way was he given a fair amount of time, not even close to a right amount of time that would be deemed appropriate, especially for people who wanna know more about him, or use him in their party.

As I said, for a side character, it's fair amount. You know his personality, realtionship with other Tantalus members is explored, can use him in some fights. For characters that aren't that important, that's certainly enough.

In my opinion, Blank was perfect in placement in the game. If you had changed anything, it would-a changed the entire plot and game, which was perfect as is. So, I think he's fine where he is.

Blank was a good character, but I think he played a big enough role in the game, as well as the rest of Tantalus, it would have been nice if they had a bigger part though and at least you can play with Cinna as much as you want when you get the hammer and equip it to Quina.

Blank was awesome. I would have loved it if he were in the game more.
or even if he were a party member that would be coolness!
what would they have done without him?

Blank was one of my favorite characters. I was sad that he wasn't playable for more. :( Beatrix was my other favorite.

As much as I'd love to see more of him in the game, I think that it would be hard to find a place for him in the main cast, not to mention that they already have a theif in the gang.

Yes, except i can't stand hearing the conversations when he's involved. 'We need to save Blank' 'Where's Blank', I hate the name choice.

Agree with TC - He deserved to have a main character party place in my opinion - someone should release a crack for the pc or something so we can mod the crap out of it :)

Back