Fusionist's PSP Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Death's Messiah: Sorry, yours is taking a bit longer. I was having trouble with the collage pic you provided with all that random text, so I think I should just make my own collage.

Here's a vid of Deep Dive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSS6FCatEw0&feature=fvst

Can you maybe pick 4-5 time spots you want and I'll incorporate those scenes into the collage? Or are you okay with just letting me choose the scenes?

0:57, 1:31, 1:35, 2:18, and thanks for all your hard work. It's really appreciated.

Sorry for the delay guys! School and other real life stuff is taking up most of my time >.<

@Death's Messiah: Alright, I tried the mesh the images together nicely...kind of

110kcok.jpg

Hope you can use it >.<

@Lord Grim: Okie-dokie, here's what I came up with for you:

dyncja.jpg

Hope you like it ^^

@zForgottenAngel: Thank you ^^

And I'm using plain ol' PhotoShop CS2. My Windows Vista was too scared of the CS3 trial, let alone the current version out >_>

Just a note to anyone who requests from now on, as I mentioned I'm starting to get busy with school, so just please be aware that I may not be able to get a wallpaper done in a timely 1-2 days. It can be as long as a week, but hopefully not more than that >_<

I am not sure if you can do this but I have a wallpaper request for you
Image: http://au.playstation.com/media/VjjrwLvO/Heavy-Rain-Hero.jpg
Text: Heavy Rain in white please
Colour Scheme: Gray scale accept for the eyes. can you keep the eyes the same.
Icon Template: Yes. can you use these? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Xo5lo-oaR...s1600/Heavy_Rain_ARI_Theme_by_HewieAlbino.png
Extra Specifications nope

Sorry for not replying until now. I've been working the last 2 days >_<

I'll give your request a shot, but for the Icon Template, I have no idea how to actually fiddle around with the PSP system and change icons to look like those in that example. The only thing I can do is design a wallpaper so that the icons won't clash too badly with the wallpaper picture, that's it.

Example:
dy3uhe.jpg

See the black parts? That's a what's gonna be on the wallpaper, and they're in those specific parts of the wallpaper because that's where the icons on the PSP will appear and align at.

If you still want the template in the wallpaper, I can still make it like that, so please let me know.

(I really outta find better working than "icon template". It's caused confusion in the past as well >_<)

• Image: {1} | {2} | {3} | {4} | {5}
  • Text: Ada Wong
  • Colour Scheme: Whatever fits the image you choose
  • Icon Template: Nooooo.
  • Extra Specifications: Can this be a signature and not a PSP wallpaper? :wacky: I know I've asked you before about this... so within the sig limits of 500x200 for a size? I'll understand if you don't want to do this as a sig though, and I'll go make a request instead. :lew: Also, choose whichever image you want to use. :D

lol, I'm flattered you'd ask me for a sig. No worries, I'll do it for you~

Although, yeah, I rather just keep this thread for the PSP Wallpapers until I decide to take on future ambitions. You could just PM next time :wacky:

nobody requested on this for like ages :wacky: time to make you work XD i request a psp wallpaper :D

image: This pic or This Image (Just incase you can't work with the first one XD)

Text: Yuna or something like that whatever you like XD

anything else it up to you XD

Zomg, a request xD

I'll be honest, the pics were a little too small, so I had some issues, but I gave it a shot with the first image:

30s7j9c.jpg

Hope you like it!

30s7j9c.jpg

that rocks :D thanks dude :) if you would of have asked i would of have got a bigger image :)

Well, thank you for telling me that now :mokken:

(although I ask for best quality pic in the first place, so... :P)

Glad you like it ^^

Emperor Lelouch

Okay, I tried to take your specifications into account:

23jshy.jpg

I envy people who can work well with PSP in-game graphics >.<

Nonetheless, I hope you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back