Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin ♥

Here's my attempt. I hope you can use it:
f9qfxy.jpg

Thankyou thankyou thankyou <3333

It's PERFECT :x3: I LOVE IT

Thank you pet <33333 X3

I'm using the Dissidia one as well dear :hmmm: although, I was wondering if you could make me one using this image here?

:hmmm:

no icon layout or text... and I've really no clue about color scheme either, so do what you would like. :jess: I love your wallpapers :jess: Thankieeees <3

I'm using the Dissidia one as well dear :hmmm: although, I was wondering if you could make me one using this image here?

:hmmm:

no icon layout or text... and I've really no clue about color scheme either, so do what you would like. :jess: I love your wallpapers :jess: Thankieeees <3

Teehee, it makes me happy to know people like my wallpapers >//////<

Alright, I gave it a shot and made two versions:

22b12t.jpg

2ytobxe.jpg

I hope you like it ^^

whooooa :jess: those are AWESOME!!! Thank youuuuuu!!! Just got a PSP today, and the first thing I thought of was :jess: FUSION HAS THE PRETTY PSP WALLPAPERS!

:se7:

I need a wallpaper after seeing the great wallpapers the previous requesters have received.

Image : http://images.ados.fr/divers/photo/hd/8325311832/final-fantasy-vii/angeal-zack-cloud-2894311dd.jpg

Text: My legacy is yours.......

Color Theme: Something like the Dissidia one you have in the first post that fits well with my image.

Thank you very much (y)

I had a little difficulty with the image proportion and where to crop, but here's my crack at it:

2hcj52d.jpg

I hope you like it >.<

I just wanted to take my time, and tell you that your latest wallpaper is gorgeous, I absolutely love it. The texture of it looks amazing, the text is gorgeous, and the images are amazingly cropped. I absolutely love how you put this piece together.

In my honest opinion it looks insanely much better than the original picture. Wow.

OMG.

Fusionist, you may have found your calling. I think it fantastic and I am using it right now. I love the colors and the depth to it. Thank you very much. It is done exceptionally well :jess:

Here to request a wallpaper, these look really good, Fusion. =]

Image: http://kuro.hanyuu.net/image/c6361f...ecklace oerba_dia_vanille pink_hair white.jpg
Text: Oerba Dia Vanille (With subtext "We promised, didn't we?" if possible)
Colour Scheme: I was thinking of something along the lines of my text colour, sorry if that's a bit vague, but I would prefer around that purpley type colour. xD (If you can't find something that fits/think something'll go better, feel free to go with it.)
Icon Template: Yes please. =D

No extra specifications, that's all I want. If you're up for it. ^^

Whoa, 2 requests in one day. I'll get right on them ^^

But a few questions about your requests:

I need another Wallpaper, Fusionist :britt:

This one I need based on a Deep Dive pic I found on the internet. Here is said pic.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/314/8/3/Deep_Dive_by_Valkyrie_ID.jpg

And if you can, put "The Darkness Will Connect All"

And try to keep into the dark theme. Thankies muchly :awesome:

So you want me use that particular image and resize it to fit the PSP? Is that right? Or do you want me to make my own collage?

If it's the former, I'll have to crop out some of that pic since the dimensions are a little tricky.

If it's the latter, it'll take some more time but I can try to tailor it to what you want specifically since I can take my own screenshots of Deep Dive :hmmm:

Here to request a wallpaper, these look really good, Fusion. =]

Image: http://kuro.hanyuu.net/image/c6361f...ecklace oerba_dia_vanille pink_hair white.jpg
Text: Oerba Dia Vanille (With subtext "We promised, didn't we?" if possible)
Colour Scheme: I was thinking of something along the lines of my text colour, sorry if that's a bit vague, but I would prefer around that purpley type colour. xD (If you can't find something that fits/think something'll go better, feel free to go with it.)
Icon Template: Yes please. =D

No extra specifications, that's all I want. If you're up for it. ^^

Your font looks more fuchsia than purple, so I just wanna clarify, you want something like your font here on FFF, or something more purplish?

And for the icon template, are you okay with plain black, or do want another colour? Or texture even? As I said, it's a little harder for me to do wallpapers with the template, so it'll take a little longer >_<

If you guys can answer those for me, it'll help a lot ^^

Your font looks more fuchsia than purple, so I just wanna clarify, you want something like your font here on FFF, or something more purplish?

And for the icon template, are you okay with plain black, or do want another colour? Or texture even? As I said, it's a little harder for me to do wallpapers with the template, so it'll take a little longer >_<

If you guys can answer those for me, it'll help a lot ^^

I think something more purpleish would be nice, I guess. :lew:
As for the template, I think.... yeah, I think a black one should do just fine, I don't want to be overly picky; and don't worry about the wait, I don't mind. =]

Okay, here's what I came up with:

vwwq43.jpg

I hope you like it >.<

@Death's Messiah: I'm still waiting on your answers, so please just clarify those few points ^^;

Ooh, that's amazing, I love it. :jess: <3
I'll probably be back for more at some point. ... :andry:
Keep up the good work. ^^

I want to say that I think your wallpapers are exceedingly amazing and I was wondering if you could do one for me as well?
I really like this pic here and I wanted to somehow incorporate this pic here but I'm not that crazy about the second pics background but I love the first ones. I wanted like a past and present keyblade wielders kinda thing. I tried thinking of text for it but I couldn't think of anything so you can use whatever you want. I was going along the lines of tying the 2 pics together but I just can't think. As far as everything else goes, whatever you think would look good is okay for me :D
Please and thank you! :p

I want to say that I think your wallpapers are exceedingly amazing and I was wondering if you could do one for me as well?
I really like this pic here and I wanted to somehow incorporate this pic here but I'm not that crazy about the second pics background but I love the first ones. I wanted like a past and present keyblade wielders kinda thing. I tried thinking of text for it but I couldn't think of anything so you can use whatever you want. I was going along the lines of tying the 2 pics together but I just can't think. As far as everything else goes, whatever you think would look good is okay for me :D
Please and thank you! :p

'Kay, just so I'm understanding right, you want me to blend pic 2 into pic 1, right? Also, if I can't come up with text, is it okay to have the wallpaper without any?

Not blend like have the BBS pic on the left hand side and the other on the right like something like that. And for text, I kinds like the text on the wallpaper in you signature when Terra gives Riku the keyblade. But idk it just doesn't seem to fit right but if you think of something sure and if not that's fine as well

Whoa, 2 requests in one day. I'll get right on them ^^

But a few questions about your requests:

So you want me use that particular image and resize it to fit the PSP? Is that right? Or do you want me to make my own collage?

If it's the former, I'll have to crop out some of that pic since the dimensions are a little tricky.

If it's the latter, it'll take some more time but I can try to tailor it to what you want specifically since I can take my own screenshots of Deep Dive :hmmm:

If you can answer that for me, it'll help a lot ^^

Yeah, please resize the the image for me. I am curious to see your Deep Dive pics, so if you have a good one, feel free to use it. Sorry for thr late reply, I don't have internet, so I can only reply on some days :sad3:

@Death's Messiah: Sorry, yours is taking a bit longer. I was having trouble with the collage pic you provided with all that random text, so I think I should just make my own collage.

Here's a vid of Deep Dive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSS6FCatEw0&feature=fvst

Can you maybe pick 4-5 time spots you want and I'll incorporate those scenes into the collage? Or are you okay with just letting me choose the scenes?

zForgottenAngel: I won't lie, I had some trouble with trying to put that fan art on one side while keeping the CGI on the other, so I kind of just winged it:

so5p41.jpg

Hope you still want to use it ^^;

@Squee: Sorry about not remembering your request in the SB, but here you go:

24doh34.jpg

Hope you like it :3

If you guys have any small changes you want me to make, lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back