Official Battle Challenge Thread

"Anyone wants to battle me on dissidia final fantasy?"

Hey my name is Jeremy,and I was jw anyone wants to battle me on dissidia online?I only use terra and she is level 26.

Last edited:
Yeah me maybe some day, cause i dont have wired internet connection to my ps3 ;)
That's the only problem

Yeah me to but i do have wireless internet and connection it let me play online battle but every time i get on noone is there to battle

You have to download Adhoc Party into yours PS3, then connect ps3 with internet wired, not wireless and you can play online Dissidia then(and many others) ^^
By the way I have only wireless connection, and my router is really far from console

No you dont have to have the ad hoc party app when you play all over the world with differnt people.you only use the ad hoc when you play with someone who in the same room with you.

Ad Hoc Party is a PS3 app that uses Ad Hoc to connect to the PS3 that connects PS3s around the world. Meaning, online play on your PSP no matter what the game.

Ya true but i called the company and i talk to i live support and i ask them about the psp internet and also the ad hoc thing and they say thats for when you say a friend who lives next to you have the same game you can use the ps3 about it.heres the number if anyone dont believe me its
1800-345-7669 and when you call press 0

My Sephiroth and Tidus are level 100 with pretty much the best equipment, but my ex-wife took my PS3 with her (I got to keep the Xbox360 >_>) so, can't play with ya just yet.
However, for shits and giggles, might as well keep record on here. Who knows if they release that app for the PSP tomorrow or whatever, right?

*Threads Merged*

I'm just going to stick this and make it an official battle challenge thread. So if anyone is looking for a battle, they can post the necessary information in this thread.

Hello, I'm currently looking for a decent fight with anyone with decent Lv. 100
Characters.

Here's who I have at the current time Mastered and battle ready for combat:

Warrior of Light- One of the better fighters that I can use. Just not my main 6.
Garland- I warn you now, I'm nasty with him nowadays. #1 on the main 6.
Firion- Not as good, but I think I can hold my own.
Onion Knight- Better with him, but not for the main six.
Cloud of Darkness- My #2. She is vicious and I'm ready to take on everyone with her!!!
Cecil- The #4. I need not mention why.
Golbez- My #3 actually. I have some nasty tricks of the trade with him.
Bartz- I did him to go for my Character 100%
Exdeath- Believe it or not, he's my #6.
Terra- Love her, but someone has the #5 slot.
Kefka- Something I need to try with him at Max Level.
Cloud- Ready, but I'm going to be using him for a test later in the month.
Sephiroth- Good, but need more practice to be fully useful with him.
Squall- There's my #5... Vicious and dangerous...

If you want to get some, just ask, I'm ready for anything.

Garland of Heaven

Hello and hi to everyone!! kinda new here and just want to ask where do you guys battle I mean play with each other?? Thx ^_^

No you dont have to have the ad hoc party app when you play all over the world with differnt people.you only use the ad hoc when you play with someone who in the same room with you.
Yes, THAT is true but you have to find someone who plays DFF and then they can stand within 10 meters within you to play :gasp:

Hello and hi to everyone!! kinda new here and just want to ask where do you guys battle I mean play with each other?? Thx ^_^
If you go to communications mode on the start menu of DFF then you go to online party thats where you battle online, (which means your using ad-hoc) so you have to have someone in the same room as you. (finding someone who plays other than you could be a :kylie: ) but if you use ad-hoc party from your psp you an play online :) also theres an program on the computer tht lets you play online :holyshit: but i forgot what it was called :( " I forgot that some people hold battle areas for DFF in your community , mine dosent but im gonna try to start one :) "

Last edited:
Hello, I'm currently looking for a decent fight with anyone with decent Lv. 100
Characters.

Here's who I have at the current time Mastered and battle ready for combat:

Warrior of Light- One of the better fighters that I can use. Just not my main 6.
Garland- I warn you now, I'm nasty with him nowadays. #1 on the main 6.
Firion- Not as good, but I think I can hold my own.
Onion Knight- Better with him, but not for the main six.
Cloud of Darkness- My #2. She is vicious and I'm ready to take on everyone with her!!!
Cecil- The #4. I need not mention why.
Golbez- My #3 actually. I have some nasty tricks of the trade with him.
Bartz- I did him to go for my Character 100%
Exdeath- Believe it or not, he's my #6.
Terra- Love her, but someone has the #5 slot.
Kefka- Something I need to try with him at Max Level.
Cloud- Ready, but I'm going to be using him for a test later in the month.
Sephiroth- Good, but need more practice to be fully useful with him.
Squall- There's my #5... Vicious and dangerous...

If you want to get some, just ask, I'm ready for anything.

Garland of Heaven
where ya live? I'll take you anytime (i dont have AHP i might get the computer online one in 6 months :wtf: )

Back