Official Battle Challenge Thread

No, you need to have a PS3 with Ad Hoc Party installed and then you need a wired internet connection to play Dissidia or any PSP game online :gasp:

you can use pc software as well to play dissidia online.... it's called xlink kai :) but it's very hard to set i'm a geek and even i can't get it to work on the pc :/

If anybody's up for a challenge, I'm willing to give anybody a shot on AdHoc Party. Be aware that I only have level 100 characters, so...

I generally main Gabranth, CoD and Terra, if you're interested. I'll be on around 6:00 PM onwards.

I certainly wouldn't mind, could use a break from DFF players, more dodging infinite combos than actually fighting :lew:

I'm free near on anytime so post here/PM me when you're ready :monster:

All my characters are 100 and i'm fairly good with everyone but Zidane

Edit: If we have more than us two playing, we'll need to make a note of having 2 per room, in my experience it causes problems if 2 or more people are in Cornelia, for instance :hmmm:

Last edited:
Well, I know it's a couple of days late (curse work and their ability to expect me to work at any time!), but if you wanted to give Ad-Hoc Party a shot, I'd be willing to go for a ride. I'll make a room for battle named Dissidia and if you wish, you can join me for some good-natured fun.

I may lurk into one of your games eventually, I haven't played Dissidia in what seems like forever (about a month I guess?) so I might be a little rusty.

Greed seeks Dissidia Clash

Hello Im Greed Im Kinda New Here And Well Recently..Lvl 130 coms and 105 com arnt really cutting it anymore..and the last best fight i had on dissidia was when i fought Chaos In Story mode (Inward Chaos).

Im Itchin to battle against another Great Opponent and I haven't Tried the online lobby before so if you have the time to spare for a challenge please let me know.

I have the adhoc party recently installed on my PS3 so I'm good for some Dissidia battles. Pretty much have everyone at their MAX lvl I can hang with those who have the high leveled characters. Tidus is my main dude although I like to use Warrior of Light and Onion Knight here and there.

Well as I need to shut up about saying, i'm more or less free anytime i'm online for some Dissidia Ad Hoc Party :awesome:

I like the battle system of this game, my favorite character is of course Zidane, he was at leve 89 until i had to restart my game, :(

Back