Obnoxious Romantic
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Eldeen Modestine
FFXIV Server
Shiva
Not sure where else to put this :hmmm:

Anyways, there's seems to be a Final Fantasy concert tour happening more-or-less around North America (possibly other parts of the world, not sure).

http://ffdistantworlds.com/

Nobuo Uematsu will be accompanying the traveling orchestra and conductor, so there are opportunities to meet the prevalent composer behind the FF series.

Just wondering if anyone plans to go to any of the events, or if anyone had gone to any past FF concert O.O

...Yeah, I just wanted to brag I already bought my ticket for the Toronto show in November and I'll get to meet him, teehee ^^

Last edited:
Distant Worlds II: More Music From Final Fantasy came out yesterday, right?
...at least, the download link appeared for it yesterday. I downloaded it this morning. I've been listening to it all day ♥

I am really, REALLY impressed with this one. Dancing Mad sounds SOOOOO much better with vocals, and the vocals in Melodies of Life are breathtaking. Although I can't say I approve of Sudeki Da Ne. Sing it English, or sing it in Japanese. Make up your damn mind!

The 7 second fully orchestrated FF Victory theme was nice, as well. That is going straight on my phone for a text message alert!

Hopefully there will be a live recording for the next concert when it happens...

I haven't heard the second CD yet :ness:

But yeah, I'm expecting it to be pretty kewl. Hearing vocals for the old themes should be weird, but it just adds to the over-all harmony without lyrics per se xD

Oh, and I made boo-boo - it doesn't seem an orchestra actually travels around, but the ones in the area where the concert being held will perform the songs while the conductor and Uematsu actually travel around.

AMG, Florida sucks :rage: We NEVER get mini-tours of performances down here! Not for any genre :mokken: I'm moving to California...or Chicago...or Stockholm...

Anyways, have fun to whoever goes :neomon:

Where is this located?

There's going to be performances in a couple of places. Just check out the site link I gave in the first post to see if there's one near you and if tickets are still available ^^

Although the Toronto performance is almost 7 months away, but I'm just so giddy xD

i'm planning on going to the concert in Toronto,but i'm running into some issues.i'm wondering if anyone here is going to the concert and lives in the province of Quebec? i'm trying to avoid paying an uber expansive bus ride to the city if it can be helped.i don't mind PMs for detailed information/discussion.

Back