FF Music What is that Square Enix song?

Hi, anyone know what the tune that plays at the start off FFVI when Cecil and Rosa are talking in Cecil's room, after Cecil gets demoted, is called?

"Theme of Love" I think...

And I'm sure it's a typo, but you meant FFIV yes?

What's the name of the Seymour Omnis song?

There are two songs.

One is from Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions. It's the song they play in the movie between Ramza and Delita about the reed flute. It's basically the theme of the game, but in piano. Can someone please pass me the name?

Also, I don't really know whether I can ask this here, but in Final Fantasy 7 AC there's this piano version of the World song played when Marlene is talking about something. I don't know the title of the song, and would really appreciate it if someone could tell me.

What is the name of the song where Yuna tell's Tidus that she could die from continuing her pilgramage, but makes the decision to keep doing it?
here's a link:

Last edited:
What is the name of the music that plays when...

*SPOILERS*

... you are fighting Sinspawn Gui at Mushroom Rock for the second time with Seymour in your party? Its really catchy but I haven't been able to find it anywhere mostly as I don't know the title of it :) It may appear later in the game too but I haven't played through X in a while so can't remember

Thread merged with 'what is that Sqenix song'

I just did this part last night, the music reminds me FAR too much of Dark Bahamut -_-

What's the song that you hear in FFX kinda at the beginning when Tidus walks and stops and sees something that I don't remember lol.
Oh btw, the video i posted i found the song!
it's: FFX soundtrack-Revealed Truth.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/fabula/ff13/piano/

The webpage above is the teaser page for the upcoming Piano Collections Final Fantasy XIII. I have never played FFXIII, but watch lots of its playthroughs, etc. I like some of the soundtracks, and I cant wait to learn the piano collections (especially Vanille's Theme).

My question is, to those who have played the game, what song is playing in the background in that page? Is it one of the tracks in FFXIII, or is it just a brand new music created for the page? If it's from the game, can you identify the name of the track for me?

EDIT: it seems that the background music has been changed to the main theme/serah's theme. Never mind :P

Last edited:
Back