Dirge of Cerberus What's happened to Chaos

Hyun

Gil
In the end of Doc Omega and Chaos return to plant.
What it means?
Vincent cant transform in Chaos anymore?
Anyone Know about?

I was always under the interpretation that Omega threatened life on the planet and Vincent just used his Chaos form to defeat it because he couldn't otherwise. With Omega defeated I imagine Chaos still exists and I'm sure Vincent can still transform into his Limit monsters, but again this is all speculation and up to interpretation.

for me only chaos cant be used,
but chaos retun to planet but
if planets needs
chaos come back

Chaos did return to the Planet, Vicnent just can't transform into Chaos anymore. He still has the Gialian Beast, Death Gigas and Hell Masker so Vincent remains undead -- just without Chaos anymore.

Doesn't really mean much.

*Although I find that Lucrecia being the one to put Chaos in Vincent leaves a lot of Contradictions to the story of FFVII an Vincent himself.:mokken:

So, like, can Vincent enter the lifestream at anytime? I'm a bit confused about this whole thing >.<

eh, idk about entering the Lifestream at anytime but what it is,is that if Chaos returned to the Planet Automatically means/Under the impression that he is in the Lifestream and Since its Clear that Vincent cant get Chaos back means he cant enter the lifestream anytime, imo

*Although I find that Lucrecia being the one to put Chaos in Vincent leaves a lot of Contradictions to the story of FFVII an Vincent himself.:mokken:

Exactly how does that leave contridictions? I always thought that the fact that Lucrecia being the one to put Chaos in Vincent was a very well established fact that cleared up much for me. She had to put Chaos in him in order to keep him alive after what Hojo did to him.

And as for Chaos, I believe that he, along with Omega, both returned to the planet after Vincent's supposed death. He is still an immortal, having had the protomateria put into him. Maybe Chaos will appear in another game, if there is one? :hmmm:

Back