FFX-2 Worth getting?

Nah...
Final Fantasy X-2 didn't mean anything to me...
Reminds me too much of Sailor Moon and isn't a true sequel...
It was kinda half assed too, but still kinda fun.

I consider this game a rental.

The Game is worth playing !! Its FF ;) but people seem to dis' it due to the major changes in storyline etc... yes it looks shit at first glance, but actually giving it a go helps, dont play it then say its shit and turn it off, keep going and get hooked by the story, it may take a bit longer than your average FF game, but it will still get you !

yea, its something id play for like, 30 minutes if i was bored but i found it to be very poorly done and it kinda sucked cept for the job system. i also dont think u can really make a true final fantasy sequal. its just not possible. if u try.....TIME PARADOX!!!!!!

I love X-2, ok its true that it isn't as long as the other Final Fantasy's, but I thought it was a good job, and I really enjoyed it and it was full of a little side quests, and kept me happy for a good 25 hours. I definately reccomend it just for the Final Fantasy Experience.

this game is a disgrace to the name final fantasy!! i agree with people who previously said it was more like charlies angels (but worse) its fun i mean i still finished the game but seriously... buy one of the previous FFs with worse graphics but much better storyline etc. (yes i know my grammar terrible...its a bloody forum lol)

Not really sure what to say on this, I wouldn't buy it before renting it, but I don't ever see it anywhere to rent, so I ended up getting it, but it was quite a bit...different.

If you really, really want a little bit more of Final Fantasy X, but it really does have quite a different feel to it, especially the battle system, there's no Aeons to summon, there is no summoning period, a major bummer.

So, while it is just an okay game, you can take a shot at it and get it if you feel you'd get some enjoyment out of it, but I can't guarantee that.

After much thought on the subject over recent times and the fact of i can never be bothered to play it( its that bad) i would say...NO

X-2 is not a game to die for. It will only ruin your point of view on Yuna. The game's story is bad, in my opinion. If you want to know if Tidus comes back to Spira, just view Youtube.

Well if your into a game with mini games,lots of missions,and if your a big Yuna fan then you might wanna get it but in the begining it's a bit repetitive and boring but later on in the story it gets good.But before you buy it go rent it or borrow it play it for two hours or so and see if you like it.

Well I don't recommend buying it if you can't find it easily, because it has a bad storyline and it'll ruin FFX for you if you like it. D:

yea this game wasn't as great as FFX and the only reason i played this game was to play blitzball, see yuna sing in the thunderplains, and complete the storyline.

Although I didn't like the gameplay, and thought the multiple endings made the whole charade pointless...and really didn't like Yuna much, I love the music and FMVs. Lenne and Shuyin were also pretty good characters. It's just a shame they didn't follow their story in more depth imo...
So, the music and FMVs were/are worth it. But, as a game, it's...meh.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME... It should not be called Final Fantasy. -Square became Enix, not SquareEnix-

Laro♪;365549 said:
X-2 is not a game to die for. It will only ruin your point of view on Yuna. The game's story is bad, in my opinion. If you want to know if Tidus comes back to Spira, just view Youtube.

Well I don't recommend buying it if you can't find it easily, because it has a bad storyline and it'll ruin FFX for you if you like it. D:

Sigh...I have always been torn about getting this game and giving it a try. I can get it at quite a cheap price but I am scared to death that, as said above, it will just ruin the story of FFX, which I liked at lot.

Still undecided...

I personally don't think its worth buying at all. It didn't ruin FFX for me, per se.. But it changed my opinion a little, if that makes sense.

Plus, skanky Yuna with guns = not cool.

If you're a major FFX-Yuna fan, then no, it'll only completely obliterate how you feel about her. Well it did for me at least. It's far too.... hyper. The dresspheres were weird and Yuna wasn't a White Mage by default. White Mage to gunner is just... wrong.

Back