Reaper's Archives

Reaper_Jack

Harvester of Souls
Gil
This is where I'll upload all of my images and hand-drawn pictures of FF. Specifically I am starting with FFXIII and the logo is complete and will be on here shortly, after this my next project will be the characters and areas of FFXIII.

Also feel free to request me to draw you FF stuff, however this requires some prerequisites:
1) I may only work on a single request at a time and will post here when I am available
2) I must either know you by name or you must be a moderator/clan leader/admin etc. in order for you to request a drawing
3) You must supply me with a picture to work with

I will post my first creation shortly.
I am currently available for requests.

The FFXIII logo

ff001f.jpg

Link for full size pic: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5954/ff001f.jpg
Link to relevant music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VouSyZ4ArhE&feature=related

So is it just me, or is that picture not loading all the way, cause i believe it may just be IE screwing up again... :hmmm:

It's just you I'm afraid and IE playing up, go to the link below if it doesn't load properly, thats why I put the link there.

Lol, i went to the link, and it did the exact same thing, but i forgot to put Firefox on here, so lemme go do that real quick and try. :awesome:

Due to Nicola's request I am no longer available for requests until Sunday 1 and a half weeks from now (May 9th I think)

Light

The face was an absolute swine and could still use improvement really but I'm pressed for time atm, the rest is good though so here we are: my first ever drawing of Lightning Farron:
lightning1n.jpg

Now Seiji has challenged me to a drawing contest...i will doubtless lose, oh well guess it's experience, as such I am unavailable for any requests at the minute.

Lightning Farron (2nd portrait drawing)

This is the drawing I done for the art comp. it's much better than the previous drawing and the face bears more similarity to Lightning's actual face.

lightning2k.jpg

Last edited:
I like your second Lightning! It's very good, you've shaded very well and added lots of tiny details, you're good at drawing. My only concern is that one of her legs look very thin compared to the other. You did very well on the gun blade. Pretty good all round.

Back