Original How to Battle Online In Dissidia

Lebreau

I am colorblind ; coffee black and egg white.
Veteran
Gil
Ad-hoc means playing with people that have DFF and are in ten meter range.

Ad-hoc Party means playing with people online via a PS3 and the AHP program.

XLink Kai means playing with people online via a computer, the XLink Kai program and a WiFi USB Adapter.

Anyway.

Dissidia Forums has hosted three tournaments (and is currently hosting one) over Ad-Hoc Party. It has also hosted a XLink Kai tournament and is currently hosting another one as well. So yeah. If you want DFF tourneys, you know where to go.

There have been several other tourneys hosted on other sites like GameFAQs as well.

Thanks Sho Minamimoto ;)) Couldn't have explained it better if I googled it.

Awesome! I was dissapointed when I thought you needed to have a PS3 to play multiplayer. Now I just need to finad someone else who has the game who wont look at me weird when I ask them to stand no farther than 10m away from me at all times...
Thanks. A LOT. I mean it, thanks.

Can you play with someone who hasnt got ff dissidia?
From what I tried, no. Me and my friend attempted to on the bus not too long ago, but she sold her Dissidia game a long time ago and she didn't have the Data Install-ed on her PSP, so it couldn't track down her friend card.

At least I know now how to connect with other people without having to be so close to them.

There still is no way to get connection WITHOUT paying money for something...

w-w-wait let me enter well if anyone of you want to defeat me on dissidia final fantasy you must gain more experience in battle hmhmhmhm only cloud might stand a chance on me muhahahahaha

Never underestimate my Onion Knight/CoD/Exdeath/Terra/Kefka/Cloud/Squall/Zidane/Kuja/Tidus/Shanny/WoL skills :ahmed:

Also, if you're game for some Ad Hoc Party i'll be glad to destroy you/be destroyed by you :awesome:

Can you play with someone who hasnt got ff dissidia?

No

There still is no way to get connection WITHOUT paying money for something...

The software is free, but Xlink Kai isn't worth it anyway

w-w-wait let me enter well if anyone of you want to defeat me on dissidia final fantasy you must gain more experience in battle hmhmhmhm only cloud might stand a chance on me muhahahahaha

Or you know...Me...

Never underestimate my Onion Knight/CoD/Exdeath/Terra/Kefka/Cloud/Squall/Zidane/Kuja/Tidus/Shanny/WoL skills :ahmed:

Also, if you're game for some Ad Hoc Party i'll be glad to destroy you/be destroyed by you :awesome:

This

Wait, so you CAN use a computer to play these games online? You DON'T need a PS3?

XLink Kai is fail, trust me.

Back